Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Beehive Bundle Availability

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 16, 2010
I am a Canadian member for a few years and just about renew my subscription once again. I am looking to buy the new Beehive bundle but cannot find it anywhere. As your promotion directed me to do, I have visited 5 Gamestop(EBGames) locations now and none have this bundle available. Actually the last two Gamestop stores told me that they had just "dumped all their Wizard101 game cards" and none would be available.

Question:
Is this bundle available in Canada
Is there a way to buy this bundle online
Or preferably available straight from you

Ty

Administrator
Unfortunately, the email you were sent neglected to indicate that these cards are currently only available in USA locations of Gamestop.

This card is currently not available in Gamestop stores outside of the USA.

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Dec 20, 2010
Another question! If someone in the states buys the card, for the sole purpose of giving that particular code to some one OUTSIDE the states (i.e. as a gift), can that person use the code?

Administrator
OldStormWizard on Dec 16, 2013 wrote:
Another question! If someone in the states buys the card, for the sole purpose of giving that particular code to some one OUTSIDE the states (i.e. as a gift), can that person use the code?
Yes the cards can only be purchased in the USA, but the code can be redeemed at https://www.wizard101.com/promo from anywhere in the world.

Keep in mind though, it will only apply to the KingsIsle version of the game, not the Gameforge or Taomee hosted versions of Wizard101.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jul 16, 2010
Ok, thank you. Now with that said is there anyplace to purchase this bundle online on or through any US site? The US GameStop site does not list any Wizard101 game cards online. Ty again