Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

An idea about Housing

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 08, 2012
What do ya think if, when you're at a house (anyone's house and all types of houses) and instead of seeing the Wizard City world map when you open up maps, you actually see a map of the house it's self. I think it would be really helpful if there was a map for each unique house from the Wooden Cottage house to the Massive Fantasy Palace. I think this would be helpful so we'll able to see the whole entire house on the map AND know where we are going in a house that we are not too familiar with. I hope y'all understand exactly what I mean and what I'm trying to get to. Tell me what ya think and also (if there is any) tell me any things that might be bad about having a house map for each and every house in Wizard101 and tell me the good. Basically, tell me the possible bads and goods about this idea. (there might not be any bad things thou. If you can't think of anything that could be bad about this, then just say what would be good about this)

Survivor
Feb 06, 2013
What is the purpose of having furniture if we can't interact with it I think it's a waste of gold buying these very nice items and not be able to use them. I believe the only items we can use are the bobble heads, crafting stations and the sinks. Can someone remedy this please.

Amber 6xLadyWizard

Defender
Jun 15, 2013
DeathSchoolWizard0... on Dec 10, 2013 wrote:
What do ya think if, when you're at a house (anyone's house and all types of houses) and instead of seeing the Wizard City world map when you open up maps, you actually see a map of the house it's self. I think it would be really helpful if there was a map for each unique house from the Wooden Cottage house to the Massive Fantasy Palace. I think this would be helpful so we'll able to see the whole entire house on the map AND know where we are going in a house that we are not too familiar with. I hope y'all understand exactly what I mean and what I'm trying to get to. Tell me what ya think and also (if there is any) tell me any things that might be bad about having a house map for each and every house in Wizard101 and tell me the good. Basically, tell me the possible bads and goods about this idea. (there might not be any bad things thou. If you can't think of anything that could be bad about this, then just say what would be good about this)
the only bad part is the secret areas. you could see them

Survivor
May 04, 2013
I so agree. It's hard to navigate some massive houses with many doors in one room. You might go through one door and then come back after exploring then go through another after exploring then get confused about which ones you've already seen and which ones you haven't.

Explorer
Mar 07, 2009
This is a very nice idea, indeed! I would love to be able to see a map of my own home. (Also, one of my friends has a massive house from a bundle and I could hardly find my way out!)

-Kelsey Spritecatcher, level 52 Thaumaturge