Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

waterworks life gear

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 21, 2012
what i dont get is why almost every other school gets accuracy boost on their ww gear but us life it kinda makes me mad who agrees

talon moontail61

Explorer
Aug 15, 2012
Caretaker123 on Dec 6, 2013 wrote:
what i dont get is why almost every other school gets accuracy boost on their ww gear but us life it kinda makes me mad who agrees

talon moontail61
do we really need the accuracy boost? Our spells are 90% accurate, I haven't fizzled with life forever, you really don't need accuracy boosts, but the damage boost and resistance is what is needed imo

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Caretaker123 on Dec 6, 2013 wrote:

talon moontail61
Seriously? Life has the highest base accuracy rate of 90%.

Defender
Sep 18, 2010
I do, I love the attire, but I notice even with all our high accuracy spells I fizzle more when wearing that attire and any other attire than a piece of attire with even at least a sing point with accuracy. At least gives us like 5 or 2 points of accuracy...

Survivor
Nov 09, 2009
I have seen this on my life character. I am pretty sure it is because we already have 90% accuracy. So usually the only way to get accuracy on our gear is buy some packs. The Dino Pack gives some life spells, but i recommend Pagoda or Winterbane. The gear is good in both, both dungeons are ABOUT the same, most say Winterbane is better. But Winterbane is good for ice people because it gives ice people and ice pet and spear, pagoda gives balance things that are good for all schools. If I had to choose which pack i would choose Pagoda, gives good over all stats.