Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 02, 2013
Can someone help me? I am now a Master Artisan, but I am finding out that my equipment station will no longer craft some advanced recipes like the one I purchased in the Necropolis from a vendor. The help section told me some SPECIAL crafting stations can be purchased in Krokotopia, but I have looked high and low and cannot find anything. What do I do? I'm ready to craft but do not have the right station. Thanks

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Look at the recipe and in the lower left hand corner it will have a gear looking icon, hover you mouse over it and it will tell you the type of crafting station needed to make the item. There are two that are stationary locations that can't be bought; the DS Crafting Anvil located in area outside of Malistaire's dungeon, the second is GH Hall of the Ice Forge located off common area there. Happy crafting.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
SIRCH269 on Dec 6, 2013 wrote:
Can someone help me? I am now a Master Artisan, but I am finding out that my equipment station will no longer craft some advanced recipes like the one I purchased in the Necropolis from a vendor. The help section told me some SPECIAL crafting stations can be purchased in Krokotopia, but I have looked high and low and cannot find anything. What do I do? I'm ready to craft but do not have the right station. Thanks
Go the bazaar.
You can also find out where each one is sold by going to Wizard101 Wiki and using the search function:

http://www.wizard101central.com

Defender
Dec 08, 2012
Different recipes require different crafting tables. All of the crafting tables that are available are:
Basic Crafting Station
Card Crafting Station
Equipment Crafting Station
Housing Crafting Station
(Note: All 4 of these stations can be bought from the housing vendor on Krokosphinx in Krokotopia)

There is also the Grizzleheim Crafting Station in Grizzleheim and the Dragonspyre Crafting Station in Dragonspyre.

Name: Grizzleheim Crafting Station
Location: It's the door that's a little beyond the bridge that leads to Savarstaad Pass

Name: Dragonspyre Crafting Station
Location: It's in the location in which the Great Spyre dungeon entrance is at thou I forgot the name of that spot. That's the spot that's connected to Dragonspyre academy and you gotta ride the Young Drake dragon to there.

To check on which crafting station is required, look at the icon that's to the left of where it says what reagents are required and under the icon in which tells you the cool down time.

Hunter WaterSmith Level 95 Transcendent Crafter (I hope they are making a new crafting level because I'm always willing to go for a new challenge in crafting :D)