Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PVP trouble

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 27, 2011
I have a lvl 94 death and i am struggling in pvp i am being beat by lvl 64's :( i really need help i have the torment hat and poseidon shoes. I have an ancient pet with 5 death damage and health giver. my stats together are:

74 damage 18 resist 8 accuracy 228 critical 105 block 8 pierce.

I have the right deck and everything i know what to do with deck but i think it is just clothes my deck is 4 death blades 4 colossal 2 wraith 5 fine dragon 16 tc tower shields 2 frank 6 poison and plague. If you can help plz comment down below and if Kingsisle comments on helping me that would help. Thanks and hope you comment.
Wizard101 Rocks!

Defender
Apr 17, 2009
Hat: Hades' Helm of Torment
Robe: Hades' Armor of Torment
Shoes: Ghost Chasers/Hades Torment shoes (The 7 resist ones to all school and universal block)
Wand: Lunar Sceptics of Anubis/Staff of the Subjugator
Athame: Blade of the Felled Titan
Ring: Alpha and Omega Ring
Amulet: Balance or Myth Mastery Amulet/Shango's Death Blade Amulet/ Children of the Sea Amulet
Deck: Mago's Death's Head Set/Gallery of Woebegone
Pet: (Must have Double resist 10+5) Fairy/Healing Current (Or both) May Cast Infallible, or damage.
Deck must definitely have:
Some infallible
Some Sacrifice
Some Doom & Gloom
Some Infection
(Team PvP I recommend Deer Knight) or Lord of Night for 1v1 probably. Not sure, Haven't gotten around to trying it yet.
Level 95
Level 95
Level 40

Defender
Mar 10, 2012
You don't need ki's help for this, it's all strategy not issues.

Survivor
Aug 27, 2011
MiguelThefirst on Dec 2, 2013 wrote:
Hat: Hades' Helm of Torment
Robe: Hades' Armor of Torment
Shoes: Ghost Chasers/Hades Torment shoes (The 7 resist ones to all school and universal block)
Wand: Lunar Sceptics of Anubis/Staff of the Subjugator
Athame: Blade of the Felled Titan
Ring: Alpha and Omega Ring
Amulet: Balance or Myth Mastery Amulet/Shango's Death Blade Amulet/ Children of the Sea Amulet
Deck: Mago's Death's Head Set/Gallery of Woebegone
Pet: (Must have Double resist 10+5) Fairy/Healing Current (Or both) May Cast Infallible, or damage.
Deck must definitely have:
Some infallible
Some Sacrifice
Some Doom & Gloom
Some Infection
(Team PvP I recommend Deer Knight) or Lord of Night for 1v1 probably. Not sure, Haven't gotten around to trying it yet.
Level 95
Level 95
Level 40
ty i go ghost chaser shoes and working on robe for hades i got the helm with resist.

Explorer
Jan 29, 2013
Your resist needs to go up 18 isn't good enough for pvp and I recommend a pet that can heal that has at least spell proof on it and maybe pain giver and death dealer. Also try doing a lot of practice before you do rank to see how to have your deck and build a strategy. Also your going to need infallible because warlords have crazy high resist and your damage no matter how high just isn't going to be enough. Hope this helped

Explorer
Sep 20, 2011
MarvelDoctorDoom on Dec 2, 2013 wrote:
You don't need ki's help for this, it's all strategy not issues.
This is our forum, our community, we post here to help other users help no all is going to be KI answers :)

I have the same problem with my fire wizard, I am vs warlords of my rank and I am working on it. I am getting better:

Gear: I have got crafted gear from azteca and all gear form tartarus with ring and athame (15% extra damage)
Pet: double resist, infallible and fairy.

I watch duels, I ask friends all told me that I need small attacks all in deck and some prepared as treasure cards enchanted with gargantuan, infections and some life dispels. Having always bubble on (doom and doom for death wizards)

Now I only need time to get those treasure cards done:
for fire (elf, link, power link, hound and efreet with gargantuan)
for death (poison dragon and some vampire)

And go to arena, do bubble, critical aura and attack, when oponent needs healing do doom or in my case infection or life dispel.

Good luck.

Defender
Dec 25, 2012
LesRoo. on Dec 3, 2013 wrote:
Your resist needs to go up 18 isn't good enough for pvp and I recommend a pet that can heal that has at least spell proof on it and maybe pain giver and death dealer. Also try doing a lot of practice before you do rank to see how to have your deck and build a strategy. Also your going to need infallible because warlords have crazy high resist and your damage no matter how high just isn't going to be enough. Hope this helped
spell proof ain't everything my pet fairys unicorns gives damage and the stat i try to hide is balance damage I: