Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Chamber of the Charmed Bug

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 16, 2010
Today I got to the Chamber of the Charmed with my newest character, but for some reason when I tried to attack the Soulkeeper, none of my attack cards would work. I had over 160 mana, I was using a card that was lit (in other words, I had enough pips), but the attack cards just would not give me a green checkmark indicating I could use it against him - no matter what I tried. I have seen something like this posted before and people usually reply "You didn't have enough mana" or "You didn't have enough pips" but I had plenty of both.

Luckily I had crowns so I could purchase a henchman for 20 crowns, but, if I hadn't, I wouldn't have been able to get past this quest at all.

Explorer
Jun 10, 2012
I ran into the same problem a couple of days ago, but managed to figure out that clicking the enemy's nameplate instead of the enemy would allow the spell to be cast.

Supposedly that glitch was fixed in the last update. Apparently it wasn't fixed everywhere.