Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

my gift window didn't appear

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 31, 2011
Dear professors at wizard101 i read in the ravenwood news that you were giving a thank you gift so i logged on the website and followed the proceedings but when i logged in as my character the gift icon didnt appear . i don't know if it was my fault or the game's but i would appreciate some clarification sry for bothering you but i'm just annoyed. please reply

sincerely jessamy42

Administrator
You successfully redeemed the code and received 1000 Gold Pieces and Pet Snack - Cherry Pie. The next time you log into the game, the Gift Window will appear.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Aug 05, 2009
Hey, I noticed W101 has been giving away a free card pack today, so I went onto the website, entered everything, but I did not get my free pack It said something about my Gift Window being full, idk what that is, but I can not find it anywhere...Please someone help me

Administrator
DaBeast911229 on Jan 31, 2014 wrote:
Hey, I noticed W101 has been giving away a free card pack today, so I went onto the website, entered everything, but I did not get my free pack It said something about my Gift Window being full, idk what that is, but I can not find it anywhere...Please someone help me
You successfully redeemed the Wyvern's Hoard Pack and retrieved it from the Gift Window.

community@wizard101.com