Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Firezilla, Icezilla, Stormzilla. No others?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 03, 2013
I think they should add some more Zilla creatures, Lord Creatures, Or Giant Creatures to the game.
I liked seeing Flame Giant and Fire Lord being added last time but id love to see a version of it for death or some sort of other class. Ive used a lot of different spells since ive played for almost a year now. Id like to see at least these be put in maybe:

Death Lord
Storm Giant
LifeZilla
MythZilla
Myth Giant
Ice Lord
Death Giant

Also id like to see a Death Move that can drain all and provide heals for everyone. Sort of a counter act to Rebirth.
Kane Deathbringer Lvl 95 Death
Kane Thunderbringer Lvl 48 Storm

Explorer
Sep 02, 2012
They already do have more of these as drops and hybrids for pets. If you are talking about cards though, I would love to see those. Though, there is a Mythzilla, and a Lifezilla. I'm trying to breed one of those so bad.

Explorer
Sep 26, 2012
i actually do not like that idea.

main because they gave a lot of storms powerful spells to fire and ice. (and in cases of fire and ice zilla spells, made them more powerful and 1 pip less to cast). kind of ruins the whole balance of the game. storm gets low health and high fizzle but can pump out the damage... then they gave those same spells to fire and ice... fire doesnt bother me so much, they are similar to storm but more DOT stuff. but ice, the high health tank with tons of stun getting high damage storm spells.... no. without those ice converted storm spells, ice is the most annoying and difficult school to battle against. add those spells in, its crazy.

so no, i dont like the idea of giving other spells from one school to another. at least the mutate spells use up another card and take deck slots.

Survivor
Nov 22, 2011
I agree. I think there should be way more choices of zillas then there are today.

-Emily

Explorer
Jun 26, 2013
Actually there are several hybrids to a Firezilla pet but I am not sure about the Stormzilla or Icezilla. Also these pets were just made for the elemental spells and I think it should stay that way personally because think about the minotaur. There is a life minotaur, regular minotaur, and a deadly nightwalker.

Survivor
Jun 25, 2011
I like the idea of the death spell but heal wouldnt be strong unless the attack is strong because the heal must split more than one way.

Defender
Jan 03, 2013
Plantini and xwagnerx10, you didn't get what I was saying. I am aware there are the pets, I meant it as they should make them as attacks to use on an enemy.

Caitlyn, That doesn't make any sense whatsoever. Ill give you an example, before Azteca was created storm owl wasn't in game. But what did storms do after the card was made? put it in their deck to use in pvp and other purposes, and also you don't have to strictly use it if you don't want to. Its an option like all other cards. And no it wouldn't throw off balance of the games because kingsisle is good about making sure for even fairness.

And Storm Wiz, Id put it as Strong attack lesser heal but splits a total four ways, one person receives half drain (Yourself) three receive 1/4 or 1/8 drain (Allies)