Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

2 more wizard slots and gold in the Bank

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 13, 2010
I think we should get 2 more Wizard slots making it a total of 8 wizards were able to play. 1 Reason I think this is us as players can spend a ton of hours on these toons the last thing least for me that I want to do is to delete a toon cause I want to try out another school. If we could have 8 wizard slots then we could have 1 of each school and then an 8th one in which when all of our other toons are maxed out we could LVL if we preferred questing or even use it as our gold farming toon. Plus I think we should be able to put gold in the bank including the sahred bank this way as a toon maxs out on gold it can be sent to out bank and eventually the shard portion of the bank that way we can send gold to out other toons as well.

Survivor
Mar 13, 2013
I love this ideal its genus plz KI add this

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Celticaspect on Nov 22, 2013 wrote:
I think we should get 2 more Wizard slots making it a total of 8 wizards were able to play. 1 Reason I think this is us as players can spend a ton of hours on these toons the last thing least for me that I want to do is to delete a toon cause I want to try out another school. If we could have 8 wizard slots then we could have 1 of each school and then an 8th one in which when all of our other toons are maxed out we could LVL if we preferred questing or even use it as our gold farming toon. Plus I think we should be able to put gold in the bank including the sahred bank this way as a toon maxs out on gold it can be sent to out bank and eventually the shard portion of the bank that way we can send gold to out other toons as well.
This has been discussed many, many, many times, and addressed by Professor Greyrose. There will always be six slots. period. If you want more wizards, create a second account.

You will not be able to share gold as it is earned by each wizard. Crowns and most gear/pet snacks can be shared.

Survivor
Dec 04, 2012
love this ideal I want to have 8 characters so that I can do every school nice job nice ideal

Survivor
Mar 18, 2013