Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Wizard Title - Wizard Overlord

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 03, 2011
Hi I was sitting around my house thinking of wizard 101 and it donned on me that a new thing that could be
added to wizard 101. You know how once you have beaten the game you get your title of promeathen as you level to 90. Think about the idea as you read this. Might be the most amazing thought for this game yet :D
Ok so apart from that I had a amazing idea. Allowed players to keep all there titles, badges earned, but allowing you to erase (kind of like prestiging in (COD) and allow players to restart the story line from start to finish again and allowing you to keep your level etc. But this time If you have completed the game a second time. You get a new title called Wizard God for male players and Wizard Goddess for girl players. Also added to completing the game a second time. You are given a +5 added to all your stats once they have become available again after completing the story to re access them (Penalty of sacrifice for starting over for all the bonuses you earn after completing and gaining new title. This would give players that have already done everything in the game to play through the storyline again, instead of leaving the worlds empty as other players who are just leveling for the first time to have someone powerful to help them. Keeping the worlds busy with players. Allowing everyone to play together again for a second or first time. All these bonus though given once you have completed the game would be things like +5 to all your stats such as resist, damage, critical/critical block, pip chance, pierce, stun resist etc. Health added is another +500, Earning the new enchantment for your attack spells higher up from colossal card called. Overlord. added +300 damage along with the badge of completing the game a second time. Not all players would want to do the story a second time as all training points will have to be reset to 0 having to learn all spells again as you play through the story line on your level 90+. character. But there is a benefit to doing this. Extra higher stats, an rare damage card, a new title no one else has showing where you stand in the wizard community as a dedicated player. Only thing you get to keep to start over is your gear. But critical isnt avaliable on your gear until you have reached the area of where level 50 would take place. These are just some of the penalties to earning the newer stuff to keep it challenging, fun, a new way to play wizard101.

Hope everyone likes this idea as I think it would be amazing. Just a random idea while watching tv and thinking about wizard101.

Love Your Friendly Life Wizard Mackenzie - Level 90

Defender
Apr 17, 2009
1st thing: This is not CoD
2nd thing: The name "God or Goddess" most likely is not allowed in game due to religion.
3rd thing: It is unfair to give extra stats to those who complete the whole game over again at level 90 form Wizard City and up, This being because for those who don't like certain worlds would still dread going back there, easy or not. I as a hard core gamer wouldn't even bother doing this for the extra stats, It's an entire 10 worlds I think, Idk sorry lol,
4th and final: This will also not keep it challenging, I can go through all the worlds (Except the exceptionally hard dungeons) alone without a problem, I just don't want to waste that time.