Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gear for a level 84 Life Wizard in Azteca?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 18, 2009
Hi everyone!

First off, not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I couldn't find any other place. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone new of some good statted life gear. I am level 84, and I am looking for gear around that, so plus or minus a few levels. As long as it has good stats for a life wizard Anyway, thanks, and please reply if you know of some

Survivor
Oct 04, 2009
Have you done Poseidon dungeon thats really the only dungeon I can think of at your level gives really good stats so yeah hope this helped

Survivor
May 17, 2009
Hi BlakeWraith1! I would most definitely go with Waterworks gear for now! If you craft when you reach Alto Alto you will unlock a boot and hat recipe vendor! Get The Boots of the Cold Sun Pyramid! In Floating Mountains you will unlock a robe recipe vendor! Get the Ravenous Sun Shamans Armor!

(OPTIONAL) Once you hit level 90 you COULD farm hades for his life robes, boots, and hats!

Those were all around gear sets if your looking for specific stats such as critical, damage, or resistance let me know and I'll see what I can find! :)

Sincerely Gigi the gorgeous giraffe (Jacob Moonblood)

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
BlakeWraith1 on Nov 3, 2013 wrote:
Hi everyone!

First off, not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I couldn't find any other place. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone new of some good statted life gear. I am level 84, and I am looking for gear around that, so plus or minus a few levels. As long as it has good stats for a life wizard Anyway, thanks, and please reply if you know of some
My lvl 90 Life wizard, currently parked just before Floating Mts in AZ, has pretty much stuck with level 56-60 gears. I have the crafted helmet from Wintertusk and Waterworks robe and boots. My ring and atheme are level 56 and 58, to equal 100% power pip chance. The combo also gives me a fair amt. of damage.

I have a problem keeping my power pip percentage up enough to partake in group fighting. For mobs it's blade, blade, Colossus Forest Lord, with out the higher power pip chance I am just a spectator in these fights. I did get the Wyd-Oak Staff in Avalon to help with critical block because mine is low but I use the Amulet that gives Life Blade and Conviction to off set stuns and critical hits.

I played solo on this wizard accept for help with ending world instances until the end of Zafaria. I got the WW robe after many attempts, just before doing Mirror Lake and I had retired the wizard at that point but picked it up again when a family member wanted help though Avalon and then Azteca.

In the end it all depends on what you need to get out of your wizard and what is available to make it happen. Sadly there is no clear cut rules for any of this for us to go by so a lot of us are left to just wing it.

Delver
Oct 26, 2010
Either go for the Waterworks Life gear, the crafted Avalon gear, or the Poseidon gear (which I do not know the stats to). Your best bet is probably the Waterworks gear.