Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Well isn't that convenient?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Dec 30, 2012
This is a topic where we can point out the funny convenient things in Wizard101. These can be anything on the game that you find funny, weird, or of course, convenient! For example,

Isn't it so convenient how we are all the same size, so all the clothes in the spiral fit us?

or

Have you ever noticed how all of our fingers are literally stuck together as one huge finger? Next time in character selection, look at your hand.

I think it could just be fun to point out the tiny flaws or things that are supposed to make the game easier or make sense.
Get creative!

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
Convenient how I can fit 120 items in my backpack that I'm not even wearing.

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
How your backpack can fit HUGE items into it or that some clothing costs over 1000 gold.

Delver
Dec 30, 2012
Very much like Minecraft

Isn't it convenient that Malistare doesn't decide to actually battle us until we reach level 50 with strong spells?

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
Convenient that I can stuff mounts and furniture in my backpack.

Survivor
Jul 16, 2012
It's funny to have a lot of pets in your backpack that are supposedly living there.

Champion
Oct 30, 2011
It's convenient how wizards never have to eat, drink, or breath.

Delver
Dec 30, 2012
Convenient how we never have to have a bathroom break while saving the spiral!

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Isn't it convenient that worlds who supposedly "don't believe in magic, happen to sell magic cloths for us?

And it's very convenient how I can out like five mounts in my backpack that is too small to see?

-wizardrokz

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
Here's a few.

Isn't it convenient that I can hold my stash of over 55,000 gold in the pocket I don't have?

Isn't it convenient that I can hold a giant statue in a backpack I don't wear?

Isn't it convenient that we almost always have a magic arrow that tells us where to go?

Isn't it convenient that our pets (and us) never need to eat, drink, or sleep?

Isn't it convenient we can just soak up health instead of going to a hospital?

Isn't it convenient the little Bazaar can hold around 1,000,000 items?

Isn't it convenient that even non-magic worlds sell magic items?

Isn't it convenient that we have a magical set of teleporting buttons?

Isn't it convenient that we can summon giant creatures from little cards?

Isn't it convenient that we have so many allies? (Most we don't even know)

Isn't it not convenient we don't learn any spells that help us outside of battles?

Isn't it convenient all our enemies fight in a fair, turn-based format? (Pre-2nd arc)

Isn't it convenient that our allies give us money for pretty much everything?

Isn't it convenient I still have 862 characters left to type?

-Happy Spellcasting!

Isaac Goldenriver

Mastermind
Sep 30, 2009
isn't it convenient how we auto teleport to safety after getting defeated by a monster who threatened to eat you?

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Isn't it convenient that we can pack our houses in our backpacks and just grab onto a corner of one to go there.

Isn't it convenient that the guy with the crafting quest (usually) conveniently happens to have the recipe right there, for a small price. >_>

Convenient how one myth goon will imp you, shutting off your attacks and heals, and then the very next myth goon will Earthquake, removing the dispels the first guy put on you? :D

Convenient that arguably the best polymorph in the game, Treant, nearly everyone has access to by way of their grandmaster crafting quest? :D

Isn't it just nice that the Jade Oni, one of the very best bosses to get One in a Million on, comes running at your beck and call every time you rub the lamp?

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
isn't it convenient that swords pikes axes spears bows maces and water pipes work as wands?

btw this is not the ravenwood commons where this thread belongs

Defender
Dec 20, 2010
Isn't it convenient that KI has found a way to make the boss fights harder by manipulating the way our cards appear in our decks? Blades don't show up until you have dumped your hand over the period of 7+ rounds, or if you do gets the blades in the beginning of the fights you find yourself dumping hand after hand looking an attack spell to use. Just long enough for a storm boss to steal your blades or take your pips, or even allow time for a myth boss to quake the blades away!!!!!!!!!! tsk tsk tsk!

Delver
Dec 30, 2012
critical blizzard on Oct 31, 2013 wrote:
isn't it convenient that swords pikes axes spears bows maces and water pipes work as wands?

btw this is not the ravenwood commons where this thread belongs
I figured I put it in Ravenwood Commons. Maybe not.

Isn't it convenient how the Gobblers managed to only eat parts in Colossus Boulevard than go attack the rest of Wizard City?

Delver
Aug 26, 2012
Isn't it not convenient that we are harmed when we aren't even touched?

Isn't it convenient that you can fit 120 huge items into a microscopic backpack you can't even see?

Isn't it convenient your character doesn't say: Wait bathroom break

Isn't it convenient we never have to even eat?

Isn't it convenient our MORTAL enemies play by rounds?

isn't it not convenient that Bones say that Meowiarity doesn't use a magic and a while later your hit with Hydra?

isn't it convenient we can fit houses into microscopic backpacks?

Isn't it convenient we have a god-like creatures that warp us back to camp when we are about to die by a MORTAL enemy?

Isn't it convenient we never visit the enemies' lair when we run out of mana?

Isn't it convenient we are about the same size of a stormzilla?

Isn't it convenient we gain potions by playing mini-games?

Isn't it convenient the bazaar has a gazillion items in a living room?

Isn't it not convenient dinosaurs still exist?

Isn't it convenient we have infinite water-breathing potions so we can go down to crab alley whenever we want?

Isn't it not convenient no matter what season it is its the same time every single day? (ki we need a day and night feature)

Isn't it convenient we are godzillas ho can absorb meteor showers giant electric blow ups ever winters getting repeatedly burned and go to heaven turn to trees face giant chimeras and hydras and get deadly plagues with minotaurs chopping our heads off and STILL BE ALIVE?

Isn't it not convenient I ran out of ideas ?

Delver
Dec 30, 2012
Isn't it convenient that we have invisible walls in Dragonspyre so we don't fall into lava?

Survivor
Jul 16, 2012
Isn't it convenient that we get more hurt from a frost beetle than getting stabbed with a sword/spear.

Champion
Oct 30, 2011
Isn't it convenient that we don't freeze to death in wintertusk?

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
Isn't it convenient that all our enemies walk around in circles so we can run by them easily?

Survivor
Jun 15, 2013
Isn't it convenient that when in the commons, you don't have to walk on the sidewalks because there are no cars? :D

Delver
Dec 30, 2012
Isn't it convenient that Cyrus Drake saves us from Malistare just in time?

Delver
Apr 21, 2012
Isn't it convenient that you can just stand on the side, and despite being plain as day, enemies still don't attack you?

Or how about when you get into a fight, a magical arena appears out of nowhere?

Or how about that the NPCs pretty much tell you everything to do so you don't have to?

Delver
Dec 30, 2012
Isn't it convenient how if we are ambushed, we have the option to flee?

Survivor
May 25, 2009
Isn't NOT convenient how everybody you meet wants you to do something for them? Why cant they do it themselves? Why couldn't Cyrus Drake save the spiral himself? Why do we have to do all the work?

Isn't it convenient when Merle is talking to you he sometimes says "Sorry to interupt you from your studies," that you never really do?

Isn't it convenient how during a confrontation with a boss they dont go "I shall defeat you! But first let me take a bathroom brake" and you dont have to wait forever?

Isn't it Not convenient that we ride flying creatures and they can't fly much higher than the ground?

Isn't it convenient how we never have to wash yet we stay really clean?

Isn't it odd how we are all the same height so no one has to worry about buying the wrong size!

Isn't it Not convenient how you cant borrow others wizards clothes? What if you get evil pixie dust on them?

Fallon Lotusleaf level 50