Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Looking for Velocripator

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 26, 2012
Well. I need a nice pet for my fire wiz, and I was hoping if I could hatch with a Velocripator. I have 2 pets that you can hatch with:

Epic Sea Dragon
Spell Proof 9% Universal Resist
Spell Defy 5% Universal Resist
May Cast Unicorn
May Cast Sprite

OR

Epic Frontier Dragon
May Cast Balanceblade
May Cast Fairy
May Cast Sprite
Balance Blade Card

If you'd like to hatch, just post on here with your wizard's name, time, realm, and place. (time in eastern if possible) I'm available on weekends from 7 am to 11 am (eastern time) and weekdays from 4 pm to 7 pm (eastern time) Looking forward to hatching!

Sean Firesword Level 90
Sean Stormsword Level 90
Sean Icesword Level 48

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
Sean Firesword on Oct 26, 2013 wrote:
Well. I need a nice pet for my fire wiz, and I was hoping if I could hatch with a Velocripator. I have 2 pets that you can hatch with:

Epic Sea Dragon
Spell Defy 5% Universal Resist
May Cast Unicorn
May Cast Sprite

OR

Epic Frontier Dragon
May Cast Balanceblade
May Cast Fairy
May Cast Sprite
Balance Blade Card

If you'd like to hatch, just post on here with your wizard's name, time, realm, and place. (time in eastern if possible) I'm available on weekends from 7 am to 11 am (eastern time) and weekdays from 4 pm to 7 pm (eastern time) Looking forward to hatching!

Sean Firesword Level 90
Sean Stormsword Level 90
Sean Icesword Level 48
I'd be up for it.

finngan windrunner, lvl 90

I have an ancient velociraptor, with fire sniper, pyrosaurus rex (give firezilla card), ice away, gives fuel card. It would be good to train in some healing. Pedigree64, is second generation.

How about: Monday, 10/28, around 4pm-4-15pm eastern. Pet area, in grass between maze game and hatchery behind hedge. Phoenix realm.

Explorer
Jun 26, 2012
Survivor
Feb 15, 2011
You can get one from the skyvern pack, that's where I got mine, and I got 3 from the pack, so it's not that rare

Gabriel Rainbowshield Lvl 90

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
Sean I just remembered we were going to meet a second time (since in our first hatch you got your kind of pet again). If you were there and I was not I apologize. Things got busy for me last Monday and I did not think about the game that afternoon. If you still want to try again for Velociraptor let me know and we can set up another time to do it. -- Finnigan

Explorer
Jun 26, 2012
Lol, it's fine. I forgot too *-*

Meet you same place same place same time on Tuesday?

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
Sean Firesword on Nov 9, 2013 wrote:
Lol, it's fine. I forgot too *-*

Meet you same place same place same time on Tuesday?
Tuesday won't work for me. I'm busy that day. Monday would be OK again -- as long as I remember to be there. Other days of the week I am usually working until after 7:30pm.