Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

NEW! Miscellaneous Updates

AuthorMessage
Administrator
The following minor updates have been made to the game:
Characters
  • Eloise MerryWeather has dropped the second "MerryWeather" title in Dragonspyre
  • Creatures wandering the worlds of Avalon and Azteca have weakened from all their travels and defeats, and now should present less of a challenge
  • Life Henchmen should pay a little more attention to healing players who are defeated

Locations
  • Cave of Bad Taste in Tierra de Brea will now properly function as a dungeon
  • Players can no longer switch realms when they are inside the Fantastic Fish Bowl decoration

Items
  • Azteca Furniture Set #1 has had its description corrected
  • New level 95 Henchmen have been added, and some Henchmen prices have been reduced

Interaction
  • Players can once again click the 'Hidden to Friends' icon to turn off being hidden to friends.
  • Look for the new but small "Send Away All" button on the friends panel while you're in your home. It will do exactly what you think it will, and send all visitors away from your home. This will also send away those those who may be there as part of a Castle Tour, if you have opened your home to those tours.
  • Players can no longer access their bank when they are at another player's house (either visiting or for Castle Tours)

Fun Stuff
  • Have you ever healed for a million health points? There's a badge for that now!

Pets
  • Some pets were replacing their spells as they leveled up, instead of adding spells. The following pets will now receive multiple spells as they level up:
  1. Babydactyl (from the Prehistoric Bundle Card)
  2. Stegosaurus (from the Dino Bundle Card)
  3. Velociraptor (from the Skyvern's Hoard Pack)
  4. Therizinosaurus (from the Crown Shop)
  5. Leaf Foot (from the Shaman’s Lore Pack)
  6. Frilled Lizard (from the Crown Shop)
  7. Penumbra Drake (from the Nightmare Pack)
  8. Harpy (from a boss in Aquila)

community@wizard101.com
Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
I didn't know it was possible to heal for 1m points...

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Pirates in the Sky on Oct 25, 2013 wrote:
I didn't know it was possible to heal for 1m points...
I didn't either, but now I'm sure people are going to try. I imagine a 14 pip critical Dryad would come into play somehow

Historian
May 06, 2009
Thank you so much for listening and lowering the challenges in Azteca and Avalon. I'm so happy with this update

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Question for Professor Greyrose. Will Death's hit and heal spells work for this?

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
dayerider on Oct 26, 2013 wrote:
Question for Professor Greyrose. Will Death's hit and heal spells work for this?
even if so the maximum hit is 1mil so you cannot get half of 1mil to be 1mill maybe they are removing the cap on damage idk lol

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
critical blizzard on Oct 29, 2013 wrote:
even if so the maximum hit is 1mil so you cannot get half of 1mil to be 1mill maybe they are removing the cap on damage idk lol
very good point! So it MUST be life healing spell only! Boy, that's bragging rights if anybody gets it; moreso than "one in a million"

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
I wonder, will they have achievements for healing MORE than one member a million health? Imagine using Unicorn or Rebirth to do this!

BTW, next question, does the "Heal one million" badge depend on YOUR casting or the actual amount done? I'm asking because if you use a prism on an enemy, and get boost damage, that counts, so this should too

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
dayerider on Oct 30, 2013 wrote:
very good point! So it MUST be life healing spell only! Boy, that's bragging rights if anybody gets it; moreso than "one in a million"
who says healing current or sacrifice cannot earn it?

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
critical blizzard on Nov 1, 2013 wrote:
who says healing current or sacrifice cannot earn it?
The reason I would say they couldn't is because of the base healing plus the fact that you need natural, TC and item/pet Guiding Light and Brilliant Light spells to even come close. So at the very least you most likely need 14 pips, a life amulet, a friendly life wizard and treasure card Dryad with every TC boost you can get plus the natural spells from a friend PLUS gear that has huge in/out boosts. I tried it with 76 out, 69 in and all the TC boosts possible and it wasn't even remotely close. You need the natural and pet/item boosts added.

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
dayerider on Oct 26, 2013 wrote:
i believe 1 Million is the max hit/heal you can do. If this is right, then no, because it would heal only for 500,000.