Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rebirth

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 08, 2012
I am In celestial and I still do not have rebirth do you think I should get it or is it not that important.

Jack RubyBringer Level 49

Administrator
You're almost there! You're currently working on the quest "The Rota of Reading" http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:The_Rota_of_Reading

Once you complete that you will open up the quests "Say It With Flowers" and "Loudly Sing Cuckoo" which will give you the Rebirth spell.

Rebirth is really great for a group, but is also very valuable if you're playing alone.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Mar 22, 2013
Yes rebirth is great!It is great.Especially if you are in a 2v2 or more and you are your friends have low health.You just do rebirth and almost full health.And it really gets the other team mad ;D

Survivor
Feb 23, 2009
I know i'm a balance but I seen life becoming better than death or myth with rebirth I think best gear you should get is incoming/outgoing after you get spell but to get put on a resist pet or may heal and look up a quest guide maybe blaze lifehammer and I think you should do it. it's the best spell to use in a 2vE or a pvp 2v2 so if you wanna look cool in style and make people like you I think you should get rebirth
-wolf skywalker lvl 90

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
I have a problem, I just became level 48 and I was very exited to get rebirth.
After I leveled up nothing on the side of the screen popped up as it usually
does when moolinda has something to say to me. I am not sure if you have
to beat all other quests from her before you can get it. I currently have a quest
from her to beat the war plauge oni in shiritaki temple, it says I will learn a spell
but i am guessing its dryad. Also it will not let me go into the sigil to shiritaki temple.

Any advice?

level 48 Duncan Strong Sword

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
duncan976. on Dec 3, 2013 wrote:
I have a problem, I just became level 48 and I was very exited to get rebirth.
After I leveled up nothing on the side of the screen popped up as it usually
does when moolinda has something to say to me. I am not sure if you have
to beat all other quests from her before you can get it. I currently have a quest
from her to beat the war plauge oni in shiritaki temple, it says I will learn a spell
but i am guessing its dryad. Also it will not let me go into the sigil to shiritaki temple.

Any advice?

level 48 Duncan Strong Sword
You must complete Dryad.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Rebirth

If the pad is not available yet it may mean you haven't gotten to that quest from the quest giver there in Mooshu? Sometimes with these instances it's best to wait so it's a 2 fer and you don't have to repeat it again. In DS Labyrinth becomes a problem like that.

Mary StarGem

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
Northlite on Dec 4, 2013 wrote:
You must complete Dryad.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Rebirth

If the pad is not available yet it may mean you haven't gotten to that quest from the quest giver there in Mooshu? Sometimes with these instances it's best to wait so it's a 2 fer and you don't have to repeat it again. In DS Labyrinth becomes a problem like that.

Mary StarGem
Thank you so much. I thought I was never going to get. Rebirth lol