Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Other Holiday Quests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 20, 2012
I think that other holidays should have quests too.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2011
yes like Christmas having santa or his elf's in the commons to have you gather up the missing toys

Defender
Jul 26, 2012
I think this would be nice as well. Perhaps they could have a Yuletide quest featuring Krampus as the bad guy. A pet introduced during Yuletide last year gave Krampus as an item card, so they already have a design and concept for the demon. He could drop treasure card versions of the Krampus spell, as well as other Yuletide themed loot.

They could make the quest like a cross between Krampus and/or the Grinch. He could either have stolen a bunch of presents, or kidnapped Ravenwood students (like General Achilles) and we come to the rescue.

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
I'm all for it...and think it could be a lot of fun!

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Tanner Silver on Oct 18, 2013 wrote:
I think this would be nice as well. Perhaps they could have a Yuletide quest featuring Krampus as the bad guy. A pet introduced during Yuletide last year gave Krampus as an item card, so they already have a design and concept for the demon. He could drop treasure card versions of the Krampus spell, as well as other Yuletide themed loot.

They could make the quest like a cross between Krampus and/or the Grinch. He could either have stolen a bunch of presents, or kidnapped Ravenwood students (like General Achilles) and we come to the rescue.
How about a group of thaumaturges were trying to summon some Christmas spirits to impress Lydia, but instead, they summoned Krampus & The Grinch, who kidnapped them, and used their powers to try to stop Santa from delivering presents. When you defeat the bosses, you get a pet Lump of Coal from the quest (if you take the quest the years after, you only get gold and xp, not another coal pet). For Thanksgiving, some theurgists were trying to create a Cornucopia to make more pet snacks to train your pets easier. But they summoned the creature who's horn became a Cornucopia when cut off, the river god Acheolus who locked the students in an underwater jail, somewhere near Atlantea. When you defeat him, you get 1 Hambrosia every year you do the quest. For Easter, you could hear necromancers talking about Nosferabbit, and something about him being a disgrace to death magic. You ask Dworgyn about this and he says that Nosferabbit has gone and challenged the Easter bunny, but if he wins, he will use his power to stop all celebrations, when you defeat both Nosferabbit (in a stronger form) and the Easter Bunny (life boss), you get a pet egg each year you do the quests.

Delver
Dec 18, 2009