Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The prophecy

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 10, 2009
Ok so we all know morganthes prophecy. "The mirror will break, the horn will call, from the shadows i strike and the skies will fall" but we never questioned where morganthe got this prophecy and what parts havent really happened yet! Like how the horn is referin to the horn of huracan in azteca which morganthe now has along with the song of creation. She said at the end of xibalba that she was returning to the shadow web which is a basic reference to darkmoor. So what we need to find out is what are we going to possibly do when we will be fighting her on her home turf (Also, the horn is used to wake the dead).

Historian
May 06, 2009
Jasonjake902 on Oct 16, 2013 wrote:
Ok so we all know morganthes prophecy. "The mirror will break, the horn will call, from the shadows i strike and the skies will fall" but we never questioned where morganthe got this prophecy and what parts havent really happened yet! Like how the horn is referin to the horn of huracan in azteca which morganthe now has along with the song of creation. She said at the end of xibalba that she was returning to the shadow web which is a basic reference to darkmoor. So what we need to find out is what are we going to possibly do when we will be fighting her on her home turf (Also, the horn is used to wake the dead).
Darkmoor is a Transylvanian inspired world home to the Vampires and Lagoonies (i.e. Water-Lurkers for those not exposed to Pirate101's little hints) as far as the hints have proven. It was a pre-existing World on the far corners of the Spiral prior to Morganthe's ploys (Fun Fact: the Marleyboneans do trade with them. They even have a colony there! Read here for proof: https://www.pirate101.com/free_game/worlds/marleybone). That said, I have no idea how a world of bats and sea monsters automatically equates to Spiders, but, hey, I'll leave you to your own devices.

The Horn of Huracan is not a tool used to wake the dead. He is able to summon a gateway to the Place of Fear, Xibalba. Malistaire is the only one we've been exposed to who is a Speaker for the Dead. Unless of course, you've done some Aztec/Mayan Mythology research that proves so.

To get to your Prophecy question, I think the next world expansion (which I think is strongly Empyrea (This. Isn't. Aquila! Lol Sorry, I couldn't resist the pun)) will tell where Morganthe got her Prophecy and maybe even her falling-out with Headmaster Merle Ambrose. I think in the next world, we will have to:
1. Stop her from finishing the Celestial Choir
2. Strengthen the Sword of Kings, the only weapon powerful enough to stop Morganthe, we got in Avalon
3. Build a weapon that will degress her powers and make her more "managable" for our selves (or upgrade ourselves, whichever comes first)
4. Ruin her "big day" of ruling the Spiral.

...well that sounds easy enough heh-heh...