Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Casting Energy for Gardening

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 12, 2012
Hi KI. I love to garden. My pet peeve about is the cost of energy for the spells. I just don't like it! I think it should be cheaper. Like maybe the basic spells (the first bee spell, first water spell, etc.) should be 1 energy and the next lvl would be 3, and so on. Pest removing spells could be 3 for the rank 1 remove, 4 for 2, etc. Also, the regenerating energy takes way too long. Sure I could use crowns, but face it, some people cannot afford crowns, and aren't willing to waste them. I mean really, 15 minutes for 1 energy? How about 1 minute for 1 energy?

Pardon me if this is in the wrong section of the Message Boards.

Defender
Dec 12, 2012
The reason I posted this topic was because of my issues with gardening. Once I had all my Dandelions die because I couldn't care for them due to lack of energy. It was the first time I ever had plant(s) die. It made me feel bad. Does anybody agree the cost of energy for the spells should be lower cause not everyone can buy crowns(well I can but not everyday and I don't want to waste hard earned crowns on buying energy). Either you lower energy costs or change it so it to cost mana. Your choice KI.

Survivor
May 19, 2012
As Professor Greyrose has said on many things, it comes down to time vs. crowns. Btw, it is only 5 minutes to regenerate 1 energy for gardening. Best of luck to you

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
Right now, special gear only addresses one aspect of this dilemma. Gear adds more ceiling to your energy tank.

But gear stats can be programmed lots of ways, right? I would like to suggest some alternatives to that approach. Why not have gear that lowers the energy regeneration time per unit of energy? So, instead of 7 minutes per unit, maybe a decked-out regen wizard could get 5 minutes per unit? Something to think about.