Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't wait to see what the new world is!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 29, 2012
I can't wait to see what the new world is! I'm so excited. I'm not close to going there yet, but I still can't wait to see what it is. What are some of your guesses? I'm guessing Polaris.

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
I am guessing Polaris too, but you never know. I am sort of hoping for Candyland, where professor Greyrose is from, where witches have taken over, and gobblers used to live there. :D

Explorer
Jan 06, 2009
I'm excited, too. I'm hoping for Darkmoor, but know that is far fetched and unlikely to happen in W101. I just really want a great death-themed world.

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
girlyfiedgirl on Oct 14, 2013 wrote:
I'm excited, too. I'm hoping for Darkmoor, but know that is far fetched and unlikely to happen in W101. I just really want a great death-themed world.
I would have to agree.

Champion
Jan 27, 2010
Me too I just hope I'll be an high enough level to go there

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
wizardrokz on Oct 14, 2013 wrote:
I am guessing Polaris too, but you never know. I am sort of hoping for Candyland, where professor Greyrose is from, where witches have taken over, and gobblers used to live there. :D
you mean gobblerton?

Survivor
Sep 10, 2010
From what the official Kingsisle Twitter & Facebook have posted, the world seems to me as a completely destroyed and desolate and dark world, probably darker then Dragonspyre and Xibabla, I think it is the birthplace of the celestial aliens, considering Morganthe is going there for the celestial magic to re-write the spiral. I assume it will be filled with un-dead, or witches, or even living forms of Celestians. But we will find out come November-January. Till then we can only guess

Blake Mistrunner

Survivor
Mar 06, 2010
Darkmoor and when is it coming out!

Specific Evidence supporting Darkmoor:

~Pirate101, if you go to Pirate101 somehow if you look at the "world map" you can see a mini world unknown (which is darkmoor)
~Darkmoor has been talked about by Officals on Pirate101 briefly but not stating the obvious
~The clues Officals gave us "For the earliest players this will bring a flash back , and will never be same again" . Another clue , "This new adventure brings us something spooky"

First off, didn't that new Dungeon in Haunted Cave JUST come out? That's spooky
Secondly, the picture officals had showed us had a tower on top with obviously was the EXACT same tower as the one in haunted cave!

Survivor
Jun 29, 2012
Oh! Maybe Empyrae (Or however you spell it)! They mention it it Wysteria.

Survivor
Dec 09, 2012
I want it to be a space themed world where when you jump its higher and slower to land. And the mobs are aliens and planet themed monsters like moon monsters.You know, for sun star and moon

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
Candyland is most likely the starting world for the 3rd arc. Darkmoor is a high chance, while Polaris will probably stay to Pirate, and if not, will be in the 3rd arc. If you look at a picture of the new world's spiral door, you will notice that it has been destroyed. It will most likely be a very dark and lawless world where anything and everything evil is.

Explorer
Nov 11, 2012
I think Polaris will be next...when talking to Merle Ambrose today (i completed Zafaria and going on to Avalon) he said the world Polaris and which i thought maybe it would be the next world after azteca. So its a strong possibility

Mastermind
Sep 30, 2009
I am guessing darkmoor. the picture ki has shown just makes me think darkmoor.

Delver
Feb 25, 2013
wizardrokz on Oct 14, 2013 wrote:
I hope for that too! As a journeyman ice, I would to see where Professor Greyrose is from. I doubt it though. I think Polaris or Emperya. I am confident it is one of those three. Hoping the first, most likely the last. (I found so many hints- in Wizard City, Marleybone, and Wysteria!)

Destiny Icesong, level 17

Destiny Windgem, level 53

Delver
Feb 25, 2013
SoupWizard64 on Oct 18, 2013 wrote:
Candyland is most likely the starting world for the 3rd arc. Darkmoor is a high chance, while Polaris will probably stay to Pirate, and if not, will be in the 3rd arc. If you look at a picture of the new world's spiral door, you will notice that it has been destroyed. It will most likely be a very dark and lawless world where anything and everything evil is.
Like Candyland!

Destiny Icesong, level 17

Destiny Windgem, level 56

Survivor
Oct 31, 2009
Okay. I speak from all wizards by letting you know that we are growing very inpatient with the release of world. Its been almost a whole year since the last main world of Azteca. I don't understand why its taking so long. Many wizards pay for a yearly membership to get one main world per year? I don't think thats fair. I understand that Aquila came out but 3 dungeons won't sustain us for long. Let us know whats going on please.

Administrator
Young Wizard, both our Producer's Letter at https://www.wizard101.com/game/producers-letter-august2013 and our Ravenwood Bulletin monthly newsletter at https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/newsletter/october2013 hinted at what is in store for the Spiral very soon.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Oct 29, 2011
girlyfiedgirl on Oct 14, 2013 wrote:
Absolutely, I couldn't agree more. Like Dragonspyre which was the last world of Malistaire's storyline, the final world of Morganthe's storyline has to be dark, death-themed and I hope with human like characters (I guess this should be the final world because level cap will be 100, but I may be wrong).

Survivor
Sep 25, 2010
Polaris sounds about right.