Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

felix navidad

AuthorMessage
Hero
Nov 14, 2010
is it possible he could sell a wand called nutcracker musket? i think you can guess what that would look like and i know wizard101 is family friendly they say that about p101 and they have muskets year round

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
critical blizzard on Oct 13, 2013 wrote:
is it possible he could sell a wand called nutcracker musket? i think you can guess what that would look like and i know wizard101 is family friendly they say that about p101 and they have muskets year round
The whole gun thing in this game has been discussed. This is not Pirates and Wizards do not use guns.
sorry, can't support this one.

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
RavenLady777 on Oct 14, 2013 wrote:
The whole gun thing in this game has been discussed. This is not Pirates and Wizards do not use guns.
it surprises me wizards use swords bows axes spears and pipes but they do have those as wands (no i don't mean like a cigar thing i mean like what water goes throw)

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
RavenLady777 on Oct 14, 2013 wrote:
Agreed, there was a thread a while ago about bringing firearms in, not a lot of people supported that. So sorry but I don't like this idea very much, we do not need guns at all.

Survivor
Sep 12, 2009
No sorry.

Only pirates use pistols, swords, and muskets.

Wizards.... They only use wands.

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
jordan35884 on Oct 20, 2013 wrote:
No sorry.

Only pirates use pistols, swords, and muskets.

Wizards.... They only use wands.
lol you should see the "wands" past level 45 they are swords axes and bows most the time