Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

too high tech?

AuthorMessage
Hero
Nov 14, 2010
i did want them to make a first person shooter and i found a way but might be too high tech in game or too much work outside of game, but maybe a game console in crowns shop that you are a just an old wizard and your wand shoots out plasma circles and start out with too fireballs (they do high damage and leave a smoke cloud), and can find different wands and they shoot faster do more damage or have longer range and when you lose you just fall down, there would be up to 4 players and match would not start until they all click agree, and your wand over heats and you twist it around and cast a cool down spell on it until the top burns off, 2 maps one is a tower and there are four buildings surrounding it the door is one side no windows on opposite side and no other doors the building on opposite side of door as a wand tip generator and the tower has one too, the other map is olde town only bazaar doesn't have roof and has a second story above where eric would be and less then half the size of first floor and there is one of wand tip generators and that place where you run between cliff and wall and can look down at entrance firecat alley is the other one

Delver
Dec 18, 2009
critical blizzard on Oct 13, 2013 wrote:
i did want them to make a first person shooter and i found a way but might be too high tech in game or too much work outside of game, but maybe a game console in crowns shop that you are a just an old wizard and your wand shoots out plasma circles and start out with too fireballs (they do high damage and leave a smoke cloud), and can find different wands and they shoot faster do more damage or have longer range and when you lose you just fall down, there would be up to 4 players and match would not start until they all click agree, and your wand over heats and you twist it around and cast a cool down spell on it until the top burns off, 2 maps one is a tower and there are four buildings surrounding it the door is one side no windows on opposite side and no other doors the building on opposite side of door as a wand tip generator and the tower has one too, the other map is olde town only bazaar doesn't have roof and has a second story above where eric would be and less then half the size of first floor and there is one of wand tip generators and that place where you run between cliff and wall and can look down at entrance firecat alley is the other one
Kinda makes sense but i'm not sure KI would do it

Explorer
Jun 05, 2011
I mean no offense, but this is a bit violent for a kid's game. I like the idea. However, it's a little weird to be implementing this sort of thing into a kid's game. If a kid gets ahold of it, it sounds like it could be a bit too violent.

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
Markodeath1337 on Oct 14, 2013 wrote:
I mean no offense, but this is a bit violent for a kid's game. I like the idea. However, it's a little weird to be implementing this sort of thing into a kid's game. If a kid gets ahold of it, it sounds like it could be a bit too violent.
how it's just wand blasts and if you lose you just fall down you don't die