Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 60 for Zafaria.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 13, 2013
Hello Wizards,
I am asking everyone out there for some advice. The wizard I am training is currently level 57 Storm. I have finished celestia storyline. When I did celestia on my ice, it finished at level 60 so I was able to start Zafaria right away. But here, now that I am finished. I am stuck. I asked friends for advice and they recommended I do grizzle helm. But having never started it on my storm, the tedious quests give incredibly low XP with which it would take me ages to level up. I have been like this for a few days and as I low Zafaria I really want to get to it. How did people in my situation level up to 60? I suppose people did higher-up dungeons with friends but which ones? HELP D: greyrose? :o
Thanks in advance, -Itani

Survivor
Oct 11, 2012
I do recommend doing grizzleheim that way wintertusk opens up. Wintertusk gives like 7k experience
per quest.

Defender
Dec 16, 2009
ElijahRushing on Oct 13, 2013 wrote:
Hello Wizards,
I am asking everyone out there for some advice. The wizard I am training is currently level 57 Storm. I have finished celestia storyline. When I did celestia on my ice, it finished at level 60 so I was able to start Zafaria right away. But here, now that I am finished. I am stuck. I asked friends for advice and they recommended I do grizzle helm. But having never started it on my storm, the tedious quests give incredibly low XP with which it would take me ages to level up. I have been like this for a few days and as I low Zafaria I really want to get to it. How did people in my situation level up to 60? I suppose people did higher-up dungeons with friends but which ones? HELP D: greyrose? :o
Thanks in advance, -Itani
As your friends said, start Grizzleheim. After you finish GH, Wintertusk can give you good experience amounts.