Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help I can't craft my gear!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 28, 2013
So I got my initiate crafter badge and I was able to buy my gear, the smoldering ash set from marleybone. But for some reason I can't craft it. When I go into the crafting table the smoldering ash recipes don't show up. I tried crafting something else and it still won't show up. Why?! Do I need to go to MooShuu first or something?

Administrator
Each recipe shows you what station you need to use to craft the item. Beside the reagents required is an icon to tell you the Crafting Station needed. Move your mouse over that icon for a text description.

community@wizard101.com
Hero
Feb 26, 2012
Professor Greyrose on Oct 12, 2013 wrote:
Each recipe shows you what station you need to use to craft the item. Beside the reagents required is an icon to tell you the Crafting Station needed. Move your mouse over that icon for a text description.

Professor, this info is helpful, but you might want to remove the "Dragonspyre Crafting Station" words from your image, as it makes it look like that is the station the person needs. I have seen this in another post like this too, and I thought it confusing then as well.

In this case, though I am not sure of it, I think the crafting station needed is actually the Equipment Crafting Station, which can be bought from housing vendors and placed in a players home.

Survivor
Dec 09, 2012
I think Greyrose is right. There are crafting stations for everything! Houses,Clothing, even world based stations.