Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

the frankenbunny

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 11, 2010
now the frankenbunny is really cool but you see them everywhere couldn't you make it that we can change its color please everyone has it green but I would like to be able to change mine maybe to hot pink or something crazy just to make it stand out

Defender
Aug 26, 2011
great idea! the thing i want to see with it is that you could stitch it. (since it already is stitched) but that may be a little bit too morbid for the kiddies.

Gabriel Ashcaller level 76 warlord

Survivor
Sep 15, 2009
I agree! While I don't mind the current color, I'd like it better if I could change it to a lighter shade of green.

Survivor
Dec 31, 2010
Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Brandon Nightcaste... on Oct 16, 2013 wrote:
I trashed mine, it was so storm.
I have a spooky stuff area on my Red Barn Farm and I set mine free there.

I like the pet and we are collecting them across all 4 of your accounts.

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
This is a great little pet! Thanks KI!

The ability to change colors would be fun, but even without it, this is a great Halloween treat.

As far as trashing the pet goes, I guess anyone can do what they want with a gift. Personally, I like collecting pets, especially unique ones.

And this pet has Healing Current ability, which is a very unique and helpful trait -- well worth hatching into other pets of other schools, if you don't like storm. Healing current, hatched with a spritely pet, a fairy pet, a unicorn pet, would make an awesome ally in combat. Sometimes, it helps to explore the possibilities, before tossing something aside.

Explorer
Jul 26, 2012
mine a adult can they have other talents like more hp and pixie at higher then adult,ancient,epic mega?

Survivor
May 04, 2009
I love my Frankenbunny. Love it I say. Trash it? How cruel. I will love it and squeeze it and rub it's fur the wrong way and call it George.

Frankenbunny rules...

Survivor
Jul 05, 2012
I have a storm wizard and this is the best for this wizard i have seen. I love it, it gave over 4000 health in one shot.

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
Even though I hate the fact that it has a twitching attack around 25-40 times in an hour, and that it looks ugly and weird, I always have it so I can use Healing Current. 2 pips = a possible 1,000 health bonus, great for me because I don;t have many heal spells.

Survivor
Jun 10, 2010
I'm completely disturbed by the frankenbunny. It's just plain creepy. I almost stopped playing the game the first time I saw it.

Survivor
Apr 22, 2012
TroyTo You on Nov 12, 2013 wrote:
I love my Frankenbunny. Love it I say. Trash it? How cruel. I will love it and squeeze it and rub it's fur the wrong way and call it George.

Frankenbunny rules...
That is way to funny lol. I love the cute little bunny tooo.