Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Suggestion and Question

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 13, 2012
Not sure if this suggestion and my questions belong in this thread. Please let me know if they don't or move them to where they need to go. Thank You.

suggestion = will you add the words "blade" and "trap" to the middle section when naming our decks?

question = what does it mean when you can not see pictures and/or gear of our friends on our friends list?
does it mean that they no longer exist?

Delver
Mar 10, 2009
firenoname on Oct 6, 2013 wrote:
Not sure if this suggestion and my questions belong in this thread. Please let me know if they don't or move them to where they need to go. Thank You.

suggestion = will you add the words "blade" and "trap" to the middle section when naming our decks?

question = what does it mean when you can not see pictures and/or gear of our friends on our friends list?
does it mean that they no longer exist?
Good second question. I have always wondered that.

Defender
Jun 24, 2009
On your second question, I believe it is due to one of two things

1. That wizard has stopped playing Wizard101 altogether and either has deleted their account, or just stopped coming online.

2. They just haven't been online in a VERY long time.

Do you guys have any other theories that I might've missed?

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
I am pretty sure it means they haven't been on in awhile. If they no longer exist, they dissapear from your list.

Angela Gem
Level 70
Life school

Champion
May 03, 2011
I have always thought that it meant they haven't been on for a really long time...

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Regarding the second question, in my experience when the picture doesn't come up it means it was stitched with another item, and unlike Pirate101 it doesn't show item's look and say stitched with another item. This may be a bug, but whenever I have noticed it has turned out to be a stitched item.

We save information about what your friends look like on your local computer. If you get a new computer or re-install Wizard101 then we no longer have that information to display. When you look at a friend who's online, we update the information about how they look on your computer.

Arthur

Delver
Mar 10, 2009
Arthur Wethersfiel... on Oct 8, 2013 wrote:
We save information about what your friends look like on your local computer. If you get a new computer or re-install Wizard101 then we no longer have that information to display. When you look at a friend who's online, we update the information about how they look on your computer.

Arthur
Oh that's the connection. Thank you so much Arthur, that helps a lot.

Survivor
Jan 13, 2012
Thank You Arthur. Then I believe others are correct. It means that they have not been on for a very long time. Therefore their picture and gear are not displayed because our computers have not been able to "update" them. Makes sense to me. Thanks.

Survivor
Jan 13, 2012
Just got a message from Kingisle support. They said that our computers do not update our friends pictures and gear until we port to them or they port to us. Just wanted to let everyone know. Thanks.