Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pet drops

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 07, 2012
ummmm, where did you get your pet? ( world, area, dungeon, or tower) and must you be a member to have gone there?

what is your pet, does it heal, what school is it?
what boss did you get it from?
what snacks does it like or love?
rareness rating: one through ten , the higher the rarer

i hope i was a great help to you if you needed some pets, just remember to tell your wizard101 friend were you found out were to get your awesome pet

i will go first: got it from lord nightshade, wizard city,lord nightshade's tower,haunted cave must be a member to get the quest.pet is death, it is the: blue banshee
rareness rating :4

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
katlover283 on Oct 5, 2013 wrote:
ummmm, where did you get your pet? ( world, area, dungeon, or tower) and must you be a member to have gone there?

what is your pet, does it heal, what school is it?
what boss did you get it from?
what snacks does it like or love?
rareness rating: one through ten , the higher the rarer

i hope i was a great help to you if you needed some pets, just remember to tell your wizard101 friend were you found out were to get your awesome pet

i will go first: got it from lord nightshade, wizard city,lord nightshade's tower,haunted cave must be a member to get the quest.pet is death, it is the: blue banshee
rareness rating :4
Or, you can just go here:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:Pets

Type your Pet in "search" and get all the details.

Survivor
May 15, 2012
I love my hound I got from the balance school in the desert land. no you don't need to be a member you need to be a certain level though or higher or go with a friend. my pet is fire school and I got it from a from a quest but I cant remember the name of the quest and I got my myth sprite from a boss it was rattle bones my hound loves plain donuts or anything fire. 10 is the rating the quest gives you a random animal and you rarely get one of these .
I am Kelly unicorn bright.

Survivor
Jan 04, 2012
I love pet drops and pets from you professors I really want the egg pet but I am happy with my enchanted armor it comes in handy when I need a shield or blade because it may cast is sword and shield so it is cool I love death pets and myth to but I wish they would make a moon sun or star pet that would be cool as a drop or to buy it