Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

After Morganthe?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Apr 21, 2012
Look, the end of the Morganthe arc is probably coming up soon. (Assuming she is going to have the same number of worlds as Malistaire.) So, I thought we should begin talking a 3rd arc. first off, will there be a third arc? I really hope so. If so, who's the main villain gonna be? Like Malistaire for the first arc, and Morganthe for the 2nd. I'm thinking it should be someone besides a wizard.

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
wraithcaster on Oct 4, 2013 wrote:
Look, the end of the Morganthe arc is probably coming up soon. (Assuming she is going to have the same number of worlds as Malistaire.) So, I thought we should begin talking a 3rd arc. first off, will there be a third arc? I really hope so. If so, who's the main villain gonna be? Like Malistaire for the first arc, and Morganthe for the 2nd. I'm thinking it should be someone besides a wizard.
I am guessing Eurydice (from the reason Orpheus originally sent us through Tartarus), unless something before June 2009 was gone by the time I entered the game.

Timothy Pearlflower, Promethean Ice