Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

evil magma peas drop

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 06, 2010
i planted 2 magma peas and got 1 seed back. are you supposed to get a seed or is it a chance?

Austin Fireflame LVL 90

Survivor
Sep 10, 2011
Did you grow both of them to elder? Evil magma peas have a 100% chance at dropping at elder, but do not drop even a chance at the stage before. You might have removed the plant by accident as well...

Survivor
Sep 06, 2010
Daniel Deathward on Oct 2, 2013 wrote:
Did you grow both of them to elder? Evil magma peas have a 100% chance at dropping at elder, but do not drop even a chance at the stage before. You might have removed the plant by accident as well...
yea i grew them to elder and i never removed them

Survivor
Sep 06, 2010
Daniel Deathward on Oct 2, 2013 wrote:
i found the other seed it was in my back sry for me troubling you

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
I have harvested magma peas on all my wizards for a very long time,and have discovered that on rare occasions they will not re-seed as supposed to. it doesn't happen very often,but it does happen. I just buy another and continue harvesting,but I suggest contacting support if this isn't a viable option for you.