Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

help? Sanctum of the sun

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 11, 2012
Im confused i dont know if its a glicth but, I have the Through This Door Quest in Cl and it requires for me to explore Sanctum of the Sun when i go into the trial of the spheres and follow the arrow it doesn't do anything. I'm just standing there and it doesnt say quest completed or anything so i can move on to the next part of the quest. Is this a glitch or do I have to be a specific level? I have tried this more than once in the past two days. Please help me thnx

-Keena Dream lvl 60

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Keena0823 on Sep 29, 2013 wrote:
Im confused i dont know if its a glicth but, I have the Through This Door Quest in Cl and it requires for me to explore Sanctum of the Sun when i go into the trial of the spheres and follow the arrow it doesn't do anything. I'm just standing there and it doesnt say quest completed or anything so i can move on to the next part of the quest. Is this a glitch or do I have to be a specific level? I have tried this more than once in the past two days. Please help me thnx

-Keena Dream lvl 60
If I remember correctly, when you enter this instance, it starts the quest for "The Trial of the Spheres", where you have to solve puzzles all along the way.

I used this guide to help me get through them:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?110272-Illustrated-Guide-to-the-Trial-of-the-Spheres&highlight=trial+spheres

Hope this helps.