Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Game Ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 16, 2010
I got a few ideas for wizard101. One is that you allow robes at and shoes to be hung on house walls like wands. Another is allowing house owners to allow certain people to go to there homes with out having to port. Another is being able to kick everyone out of your home without having to send people one by one cause some people hide or port back by someone else. Another is having everyone sent from your houses when you log off. Another is having a new place named North Wind A place with the season of Winter with ice Monsters. Another is i have notice boys and girls have different colors for clothes I think everyone wizard should have every color regardless of gender of the wizard. Lastly I think Wizard101 Should try and get gear from the WWE.

From Elizabeth lvl 50

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
AJLeeFanBlackWidow on Sep 23, 2013 wrote:
I got a few ideas for wizard101. One is that you allow robes at and shoes to be hung on house walls like wands. Another is allowing house owners to allow certain people to go to there homes with out having to port. Another is being able to kick everyone out of your home without having to send people one by one cause some people hide or port back by someone else. Another is having everyone sent from your houses when you log off. Another is having a new place named North Wind A place with the season of Winter with ice Monsters. Another is i have notice boys and girls have different colors for clothes I think everyone wizard should have every color regardless of gender of the wizard. Lastly I think Wizard101 Should try and get gear from the WWE.

From Elizabeth lvl 50
"Boys and girls have different color clothes..."

Why should everyone look the same? If I couldn't dye my clothing a color I like, I would think about going back to pirate101, unless that idea is suggested there.

I like the other ideas though.