Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No.......just no

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jan 27, 2010
Today I finally was able to complete the order of the fang quest in the vault of ice only to realize that I have to go back in to collect "soul dust" I'm soooooooo mad right now was anybody else mad when they had to do this

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Balance princess on Sep 23, 2013 wrote:
Today I finally was able to complete the order of the fang quest in the vault of ice only to realize that I have to go back in to collect "soul dust" I'm soooooooo mad right now was anybody else mad when they had to do this
Yes. And did you pick up the side quest from Zanne in the Library? Because the last part of his quest is to "get a rubbing in the Vault of Ice". Hope you got that too.

I ran into the same thing in Dragonspyre. I had to go back to the Labyrinth three times for quests.

Champion
Jan 27, 2010
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Balance princess on Sep 23, 2013 wrote:
Yep, but I only made the mistake once. I 'stack' quests like this whenever possible, like this one and the Labryrinth quests

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
RavenLady777 on Sep 23, 2013 wrote:
Yep, but I only made the mistake once. I 'stack' quests like this whenever possible, like this one and the Labryrinth quests
I know what you mean. I learned now to stack the Labyrinth quests too.

Champion
Jan 27, 2010
Yeah I try to do the same thing it's easier that way

Survivor
Oct 02, 2013
During your time in Krok you have two different instances in the Vault of Ice - different quests. Being asked to return is how the game goes.

Defender
Jul 21, 2010
I just entered Celestia and I still have that quest.
I suppose I should go do it.....

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
Thankfully I didn't mind doing the soul dust quest until I was three-quarters the way into Mooshu.