Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

the story for ninja101

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 17, 2012
i was on wizard101 and i heard soon someone say something about ninja101 and i'm like that would be cool so i looked it up and people were talking about it so i thought of how the story could go

story: you were born in a poor family with only a mom,dad,and brother your brother grew up and left home to become a ninja you grow up and when your (10 to13 i guess ) your brother then returns and when he returns he sees your parents and his being ambush by ninjas and samurai's he then trys to fights them but they to fight them but they take him and your parents you watch through the window watching them being taken (some transportation) somewhere you don't know what to do but stare then you spot some guy in a weird suit it looks far advance from your time you manage to get on the (some transportation) with nothing but your brother wooden staff,some water and a water container then then go back to there secret base you run off but they catch you you have to jump off a waterfall they decide to leave they then whisper to each other ( ?:he will never last he will die by the ninjas and animals ?: are you sure master ?: yes i am sure ) you then start to drown until a goat monk saves you GOAT MONK:what are you doing young child ) YOU:.... GOAT MONK: i see you can not talk ) he then takes you to a strange and huge palace and gives you some tea and says GOAT MONK: i will have to train you to fight the great and powerful enemies YOU:(node in agreement) ( lots of training etc... ,bunch of fighting ninjas etc... ) you then face a powerful enemy which is the last boss in the story BOSS:i see you have fought my weak ninjas and samurai's BOSS: you really thought those where my powerful minions not even )

( he summons malistaire, and last boss of pirate101 ) BOSS: you can never beat me my minions are twice as powerful as they where before ) you: ( you then take out your old staff from when you started fighting ) ( and say ) i was always a true warrior never you ( etc... kills boss, and minions ) you then look all over and say ( you: what did you do with my parents ) boss: they are gone... you: did you kill them? and my brother BOSS: maybe.... you then look up in the sky and say one boss stopped GOAT MONK: but you have more to face young children.... i mean old one you: and more fears and sadness to face ahead of me GOAT MONK: you are correct.

hope you liked my story i thought of it kinda a lot

blaze winter rider: level 40 p.s. sorry for all caps it was that or a bunch of parentheses

Survivor
Jul 11, 2013
i think it would be a really cool game, i would definitely play it!

Kaitlyn Shadow, 31

Defender
Dec 16, 2009
Both Wizard and Pirate have Mooshu. Perhaps it would be a good idea not to repeat Mooshu a third time?

Survivor
May 17, 2012
Dominooooo on Sep 23, 2013 wrote:
Both Wizard and Pirate have Mooshu. Perhaps it would be a good idea not to repeat Mooshu a third time?
yea your right well moo shu makes more sense then wizard city

Delver
Oct 26, 2010
I don't think Kingsisle is going to take on a 3rd game at this point. They already have to deal with Pirate101 updates, new Wizard101 worlds and updates, and many other things. It isn't the time for a new game yet. Remember, Pirate101 has only been out for 1 1/2, 2 years.

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
A Balanced Life on Sep 25, 2013 wrote:
I don't think Kingsisle is going to take on a 3rd game at this point. They already have to deal with Pirate101 updates, new Wizard101 worlds and updates, and many other things. It isn't the time for a new game yet. Remember, Pirate101 has only been out for 1 1/2, 2 years.
I agree, and keeping up with memberships for all three games...

Survivor
May 17, 2012
but there is also a problem I thought of if they make another game it has to be better people like wizard101 then pirate 101 in my opinion