Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Velociraptor Pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 29, 2013
Well, first of all, I recently got the Velociraptor Pet so I can stack Fire Traps with its Fire Trap Item Card, however now that I've leveled it to Adult, it gives the Fuel spell instead of the Fire Trap card it gave at Baby/Teen and Fuel is rarely of any use to me since it costs 2 pips to use and it's a trap spell. Is there any way to revert the Fuel Item Card back to a Fire Trap Item Card?

Also does anyone know the talents that a 1st gen Velociraptor has? Is it worth training up to Epic/Mega? I can't look on W101 Central to see what talents it has since I get an error every time I try to go to a W101 central page.

Noah Earththistle Level 43

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Noah Earththistle on Sep 20, 2013 wrote:
Well, first of all, I recently got the Velociraptor Pet so I can stack Fire Traps with its Fire Trap Item Card, however now that I've leveled it to Adult, it gives the Fuel spell instead of the Fire Trap card it gave at Baby/Teen and Fuel is rarely of any use to me since it costs 2 pips to use and it's a trap spell. Is there any way to revert the Fuel Item Card back to a Fire Trap Item Card?

Also does anyone know the talents that a 1st gen Velociraptor has? Is it worth training up to Epic/Mega? I can't look on W101 Central to see what talents it has since I get an error every time I try to go to a W101 central page.

Noah Earththistle Level 43
Cards: Gives one Fire Trap at Baby-Teen, one Fuel from Adult-Ancient, and one Fire Beetle from Epic-Mega.
This will change, and the pet will receiving each card instead of one replacing the others, according to Professor Greyrose; we just don't know when.

All possible talents are below (I didn't bother with the derby ones)
pip o'plenty
fire sniper
fire proof
pyrosaurus rex
ice away
eager (bad)
thinkin cap (bad)
critical striker
fire dealer
relentless (bad)

Survivor
Apr 16, 2010
This happens to several pets in the game. Inevitably they are going to fix it where your pet will have the trap AND the Fuel Card, but it's going to take some time, you can read what Professor Greyrose said about it here.

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/halstons-laboratory/pet-spells-changing-8ad6a41b40c928340140e60c0bde643d

--Brandon Boom, Imp Realm--