Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

SunStone

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 24, 2013
Does anyone know where to find sun stone at to complete the crafting quest in Celestia. Please help me find some.

Survivor
Aug 06, 2012
You can get Sunstone from a number of sources, unfortunately, there is no way to guarantee that you'll be swimming in them.

1. A number of bosses drop Sunstone. Most of these are located in Azteca, but a few Celestia bosses will drop them. The bosses of the "Trial of the Spheres" instance are probably your best bet.

2. Sunstone can be harvested as a rare drop from Sandstone. Sandstone is most common in the Savannah zone of Zafaria.

3. Sunstone can drop as a reagent harvest from Maelstrom Snap Dragon and a few other plants. If you plan on crafting gear and stuff after your crafting quests, I'd recommend taking up gardening, as there are a number of fairly common plants dedicated to dropping useful reagent, such as Maelstrom Snap Dragon (Celestia reagents), Burning Snap Dragon (Fossils and Lava Lillies occasionally drop), and Pink Dandelion (which drops gems and vials- even though this is a Crowns item, it drops from a lot of bosses)

Best of luck!

- Talon Shadowstone, Level 77
- John Forge, Level 49
- Talon Icewraith, Level 18

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
tdog20346237 on Sep 18, 2013 wrote:
Does anyone know where to find sun stone at to complete the crafting quest in Celestia. Please help me find some.
I used the transmute and sniped some from the Bazaar.

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Do what I'm doing. Hoarding and bazaar Lol, I go around science center and look for sandstone for transmutes and chance of sunstone. I then transmute ..... And stop at the bazaar early in the morning lol to look for sunstone and sandstone. May take a week, but very rewarding !! OH WAIT!!! I almost forgot ..... I fed some unwanted cl gear to my pet , and got 2 or 3 sunstone! Try to feed cl gear you don't want to your pet instead of selling at bazaar. Useful technique !

Happy crafting!!

Survivor
Jul 16, 2013
Do you have any Polymorph Treants?

I don't seem to have any, or find any.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Vecrow on Sep 29, 2013 wrote:
Do you have any Polymorph Treants?

I don't seem to have any, or find any.
I think I bought these from the Archivist.

Survivor
Aug 02, 2011
Yes the archivist sells polymorph treant and king parsely drops the sunstone and drops about 3 to four seeds so you don't have to farm bosses that drop them long to get enough (they make good pet snacks after you have your garden overflowing with them too :)