Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

help!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 10, 2013
I recently purchased my first house with gold and didn't realize that I needed to place all my stuff into my backpack first including my first crafting table. How do I get my crafting table back becuz it wasn't in my backpack when I was moving stuff into my house. Can someone help me plz?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Shorty2914 on Sep 17, 2013 wrote:
I recently purchased my first house with gold and didn't realize that I needed to place all my stuff into my backpack first including my first crafting table. How do I get my crafting table back becuz it wasn't in my backpack when I was moving stuff into my house. Can someone help me plz?
Everything you picked up from your dorm room should either be in your backpack or your attic. Open your attic and move everything to your backpack.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
When you purchase a new house you can go to your old domain and pick up all objects and put them in your attic. Then equip or go to your new castle/house and open the attic and start putting stuff from the attic to your back pack to distribute around the new house. Unless you deleted the table it is probably there somewhere.

Confusing I know. I just realized the other day I left a few things in an attic on one of my wizards, ugh.

Delver
Mar 10, 2009
Try checking in your bank in the housing section. You may have overloaded your backpack when you were transferring stuff from your dorm.

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
It depends on what your last home was. Unless you sold the table it should be somewhere. If your last home was your dorm, go there and check. You can do that by hitting home button if you are in your equipped home, uneqipping your current home and hitting home button or just go to Ravenwood and enter dorm through there. If you previous home was a different house then equip the old house, go to it and then pick up items you want-including crafting table-then equip new home, go to and place your items. You don't loose item or houses unless you sell or trash. Also if you picked up everything at your old home check your attic by opening your placement menu while in home and ind attic icon. Hope that helps you find your crafting table. If worse comes to worse you can always by new tables at vendors or bazaar, I tend to keep a set in each house so I don't have to chase them down.

Survivor
Aug 10, 2013
ok, so I never found it and ended up repurchasing it in Krokotopia from a vendor. So now I have a nother question that involves Wisteria and the Chester Doors guy that you have to battle. I have tried 3 times and gotten as far as defeating his cronies(those trees), but he keeps saying before I lose that I forgot about traps. I don't understand that and can't figure out how to defeat him. Can someone help explain what I need to do? I have a minion that helps me in battle. ( he's a krokotopian blue lizard).

Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
If you cast any trap (the little spiky spells that give you bonus damage) on him he will stop cheating. As long as he has a trap on him he is quite simple, it does not even have to be your school's trap. Any trap will do, and an out of school trap gives you less of a chance of accidentally activating it.

Delver
Mar 10, 2009
Shorty2914 on Sep 23, 2013 wrote:
ok, so I never found it and ended up repurchasing it in Krokotopia from a vendor. So now I have a nother question that involves Wisteria and the Chester Doors guy that you have to battle. I have tried 3 times and gotten as far as defeating his cronies(those trees), but he keeps saying before I lose that I forgot about traps. I don't understand that and can't figure out how to defeat him. Can someone help explain what I need to do? I have a minion that helps me in battle. ( he's a krokotopian blue lizard).
It means that he hits you more often and harder unless you put traps on him. Stock a bunch of traps into your deck and make sure you have one on him either for every hit or at all times. He's trying to teach you the power of using traps.

Survivor
Aug 10, 2013
ok, so like if I use a fire elf that continues to do damage for up to 3 rounds that will take care of him? If so then I got him and thanks everyone for all the help.

Delver
Mar 10, 2009
Shorty2914 on Sep 24, 2013 wrote:
ok, so like if I use a fire elf that continues to do damage for up to 3 rounds that will take care of him? If so then I got him and thanks everyone for all the help.
No, It's not continued damage he wants. You need to use a trap. They look kind of like shields but have spikes all around their edges. When you put them on a target they circle them near their feet. What they do is add additional damage to what ever spell you are putting out that is the same school as the trap. Since this particular boss just wants you to have a trap put on him and not necessarily use it, put a trap on that is not the same school that you normally hit with. That way the trap will not be used up and it will keep the boss happy. If you use the trap, no worries, just put out another one. As long as there is a trap circling him or you hit him using a trap boost he will stop cheating.

Survivor
Aug 10, 2013
oh ok, so what spell would you recommend that I might have that would work on him?

Delver
Mar 10, 2009
Well he gives you three rounds to have a trap on him so any strong spell you have will work well. Since he is a life wizard if you have any death spells they will do the most damage. Just be sure to have a trap on him by the third round or he will heal himself. If he does manage to get the Helping Hands spell cast, if you put a trap on him right away he will remove it next round so you will save him from healing for at least one round. If you have any healing dispels or healing blockers they will help you with him. For the most part just keep a trap on him and hit him with your best stuff. If you have a choice of using a blade or a trap, always go for the trap first with this boss.

Survivor
Apr 16, 2012
Survivor
Aug 10, 2013
ok, so I finally figured out what you all meant by put a trap spell on him, so I did that last night after I got spells I was missing from the tree guy in Krokotopia, See I'm a lvl 28 Balance (Sorcerer) and I don't have very powerful spells. So he like kicked my tail like 10 times last night and I just kept making me so mad. I have almost gotten him before and knocked out his cronies, but didn't have my trap spells then and now I have em and can't seem to beat him. I will try again today and see if it finally happens for me cuz I'm like so tired of doing him again and again and losing. I just wanna get him over with.

Delver
Mar 10, 2009
Well my balance is life second school so I can keep myself alive long enough to build my pips up to use judgement. Get some life shields either treasure cards from the bazaar, or you can get tower shields. Have a good healing pet with you. You can also get some Hex treasure card traps from the bazaar, if they are not out, those will boost a balance spell without costing you any pips. He is one of the toughest bosses in Wisteria so don't feel bad, I remember needing help with him. If you can keep yourself alive using shields and traps and by using extra treasure card ones because they will stack the damage you can do. Build up those pips for a judgement hit and you can really damage him. Treasure cards that will stop him from healing right too will help you. If you would like to meet in the game I can help. Pick a day prob two days from now to allow for moderation. We can meet in the Wizard City commons by the tree to the right of the library door. Let me know your character's name and which realm you would like to use and what time. I am in the eastern time zone. Pick one of the lower realms like Pixie as they are rarely crowded and we won't have to deal with full realms and not being able to get on one. My Balance wizard is: Christina Goldblossom and she is level 38 so she will be able to kick his tush for you. I always carry treasure card blades and traps so that I can double any damage of whatever spell I have. Since he is Life and I don't have any life converts prisms yet I will have to just focus Balance hits on him and I will be able to show you how powerful a young Balance wizard can truly be.

Survivor
Aug 10, 2013
hey Chrissy, Thanks! I found a guy with the same lvl as you and he helped me kick his tush. Now I am on Randolph as the last competitor for a wizard cup and he is kicking my butt with cheating. I put up 6 shields at one point and had him like 1/2 done and was close to finishing him and he in one swipe took all my shields and used that stupid vampire continually. I went to the bazaar and bought a treasure card with like a 1000 hit on it and maybe if I survive long enough to build up 7 pips I might get him. It's like some ice elephant treasure card. It does up to 1000 damage total.

Delver
Mar 10, 2009
Well just think too, your Judgement and you having double or triple blades and same for traps, if you have 6 or 7 pips your Judgement will do some serious damage. I hit over 2 grand with her all the time. You are set up to boost higher damage if you use a balance spell. Spend your tc on extra blades and hex traps. You can squash him easily lol. You can also get a Talos minion treasure card. He is one of the best fighting minions you can get for your level and he only cost 5 pips to cast, I believe.

Survivor
Aug 10, 2013