Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pvp glitch.

AuthorMessage
Archon
Feb 07, 2011
k, so i was in queue for a match. the pop-up appeared, and i clicked on it... but it did nothing.

i repeated this frantic clicking until the timer ran down. no dice. so i went to get back in queue and it said, "you fled a match, try again in x minutes".

what? i did not flee anything~
hopefully i don't lose tickets or rank over this.

please fix this, ki.

-v.

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
Sounds like a new glitch. The "Go To Arena" screen used say Accept or Decline. Now it says Accept or Flee. Maybe something got glitched when they implemented this new change.

All I can think is your opponent fled, but the game didn't take notice of this, so you stayed in line for a non existent match, which then decided you fled after the timer ran out.

Explorer
May 17, 2010
or you had a glitch in your internet connection. In battle this will sometimes happen to me and i think I click a spell but it doesn't take.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
No, there was nothing wrong with my internet~ I didn't get booted from the game or get the broken-chain picture for lost connection. I checked afterward though, and I didn't lose rank, so it's just a harmless but annoying blip, I suppose.