Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

KI needs to make *this* a housing item.

AuthorMessage
Archon
Feb 07, 2011
http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?383629-Has-anyone-ever-noticed

omg. does anyone realize what that is?

pretty please, ki... put it in the crown shop! or make it a drop/quest reward.
i'll hug him and feed him and put him in my dragonspyre castle with all the other undead stuff. it'll make the perfect addition to my shrine of villainy and amazingness!

*dies of happiness*

-Laura S.
"dr. mrs. von"

Historian
May 06, 2009
Dr Von on Sep 15, 2013 wrote:
http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?383629-Has-anyone-ever-noticed

omg. does anyone realize what that is?

pretty please, ki... put it in the crown shop! or make it a drop/quest reward.
i'll hug him and feed him and put him in my dragonspyre castle with all the other undead stuff. it'll make the perfect addition to my shrine of villainy and amazingness!

*dies of happiness*

-Laura S.
"dr. mrs. von"
I wouldn't mind seeing it come into the game some time in the future. Maybe in a cool bundle that gives a gear set that looks like Malistaire the Undying's one with bent, black angel wings, his cool undead dragon staff, maybe a Calaca pet and that sarcofagus could give a reward every day! Now that would be awesome

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Cunning Finnigan S... on Sep 16, 2013 wrote:
I wouldn't mind seeing it come into the game some time in the future. Maybe in a cool bundle that gives a gear set that looks like Malistaire the Undying's one with bent, black angel wings, his cool undead dragon staff, maybe a Calaca pet and that sarcofagus could give a reward every day! Now that would be awesome
oh my gosh, i would so buy that pack for all of my wizards!
the grim calaca pet would be awesome, too~ cute, evil... it all evens out eventually.

Survivor
Oct 29, 2011
That could be cool. I think if it became a pet it should know the spell avenging fossil. Maybe they should make pets that know other rank 10 spells?

88 James Titanfountain

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Wizmonster3001 on Sep 18, 2013 wrote:
That could be cool. I think if it became a pet it should know the spell avenging fossil. Maybe they should make pets that know other rank 10 spells?

88 James Titanfountain
Not sure about that... only because you can't cast anything over rank 7 for any school but your own (unless you have a mastery amulet).

Maybe the level 98 death school pet would give an Avenging Fossil card, though. And same with the other school pets, too.

von the awesome sauce-erer.

Explorer
Apr 20, 2011
Dr Von on Sep 19, 2013 wrote:
Not sure about that... only because you can't cast anything over rank 7 for any school but your own (unless you have a mastery amulet).

Maybe the level 98 death school pet would give an Avenging Fossil card, though. And same with the other school pets, too.

You know that's the tomb Malistaire got buried in

Explorer
Apr 20, 2011

And I can't stand those grim Caracas they are just too annoying for me. Fred Battlehunterlvl90

What destiny means for pyromancers is too make them VANQUISH
In flames

Survivor
Oct 29, 2011

I was talking about a school pet.

89 James Titanfountain

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Absolutely, there are many items through out the Spiral I would love to be able to decorate with. This on is in my top 15.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Waterworks Warrior on Sep 21, 2013 wrote:
You know that's the tomb Malistaire got buried in
oh, yes. i'm well-aware of what it is... just wondering if anyone else noticed it (and if mally has any other fan-girls who are as shameless as i am, lol).

-v.

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
Dr Von on Oct 3, 2013 wrote:
oh, yes. i'm well-aware of what it is... just wondering if anyone else noticed it (and if mally has any other fan-girls who are as shameless as i am, lol).

-v.
malistare's tomb? i hate malistare but hate his brother cyrus more