Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is it possible to solo Ironworks?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 03, 2014
Well it is possible to solo any dungeon!
All you need are:
A good deck
A proper gear
A healing pet(i recomend a spinyfish or trojan horse)
Weapons
Good secondary spells
great spells from your school
and if possible enough crowns to buy a henchman
Well i hope this article helped you
see ya later
Alex NightSpear.

Survivor
Aug 03, 2010
No diffently not I was 32 And soloed it super easily but fun

Mitchel Frogslinger lvl. 33

Explorer
Feb 17, 2011
Storm Goddess on Sep 15, 2013 wrote:
I'm a level 31 Storm wizard and I'm on Ironworks. It's been pretty easy so far because I got Marleybone really late (when I was level 29), but does the dungeon become more difficult as it goes on?

Sarai StormWeaver
It took me a few times to solo ironworks, but i was still learning my wiz, plus i didn't have great armor/spells in my deck.

Survivor
Feb 05, 2014
Sanshiru on Sep 17, 2013 wrote:
Nah it's easy to solo. :]
Kensington Park is where you'll need a team though, which I'm still looking for.
Seems like no-one is doing it, at least not at the times that I'm on usually :S
I'll help you on Kensington Park! I tried soloing it but that was an EPIC fail.

~Anna Emerald ~

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
I have done Ironworks four times, I'm not even kidding.
Two of them were by myself.
I did the first one because, duh, it was a quest. But then my friend fought Pop's O'leary by herself, and so I didn't get credit. so the second time, I soloed it. the third time, I went back to find the stray cat(I soloed it), and the fourth time I went there to help a friend. So, yeah, I've soloed two times.
I unlocked Marleybone at like level 35, so I was already ahead of the game. But it is totally possible to solo the Ironworks. The best part is, the creatures in the factory don't re-spawn, so if you run into them, you won't ever run into them again.
And plus, I don't know if I'm allowed to post the locations of hidden things, so I'm going to be very vague about this. There's something that you can defeat and earn a badge by defeating it. I'm not saying where, but it's in plain site.
Myrna Dragoncloud, Grandmaster

Survivor
Mar 04, 2012
Storm Goddess on Sep 15, 2013 wrote:
I'm a level 31 Storm wizard and I'm on Ironworks. It's been pretty easy so far because I got Marleybone really late (when I was level 29), but does the dungeon become more difficult as it goes on?

Sarai StormWeaver
i have no idea because I did it with a high level friend when I had the quest just to make sure I wasn't going to die and I havnt done it since then except a few times when I was helping a friend and that was when I was lvl 72 so it was really easy.