Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Object Factories

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 21, 2009
Hi!

I thought of a cool iea that would seriously improve the game.
A place in wizard city where you can rent a factory. take that factory in your backpack and use it to make something by spending gold. You may be wondering what i'm saying, to make it clearer a mini factory that could mass produce super snacks and rare reagents by the dozen. But what is produced depends on the amount of money your willing to spend and what type it is. Cheapest producings are crowns, second place is arena tickets, and most expensive is gold.

An example of what you can do, say you needed only three more super snacks to rank you your pet, but you couldn't get any. Just reant a factory and click on what you need, so for snacks a snack button, three types of snacks on it, regular snacks, good snacks and super snacks. Click on super snacks [super being verified by 25+ or up] and it will produce the amount you choose [1,2,3,4,5,6,12] but of random supersnacks. Supersnacks will cost 500 each, good snacks 250, regular 50.

Hope you like this idea readers!

Now play smart and play nice

Defender
Feb 27, 2009
I guess the mega snack pack is going away then if they add all the features. Oh well; that pack is very expensive so maybe make a huge pack that gives you a bunch of things every time you open it.

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
so you can spend crowns are there any crowns items you can produce?

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
noahdd on Sep 10, 2013 wrote:
Hi!

I thought of a cool iea that would seriously improve the game.
A place in wizard city where you can rent a factory. take that factory in your backpack and use it to make something by spending gold. You may be wondering what i'm saying, to make it clearer a mini factory that could mass produce super snacks and rare reagents by the dozen. But what is produced depends on the amount of money your willing to spend and what type it is. Cheapest producings are crowns, second place is arena tickets, and most expensive is gold.

An example of what you can do, say you needed only three more super snacks to rank you your pet, but you couldn't get any. Just reant a factory and click on what you need, so for snacks a snack button, three types of snacks on it, regular snacks, good snacks and super snacks. Click on super snacks [super being verified by 25+ or up] and it will produce the amount you choose [1,2,3,4,5,6,12] but of random supersnacks. Supersnacks will cost 500 each, good snacks 250, regular 50.

Hope you like this idea readers!

Now play smart and play nice
Super snacks for 500 gold? Do you mean mega snacks? If you do then I think you meant to say 5 000 gold, minimum. I was gonna go for 10 000.

Explorer
Dec 21, 2009
Wizgamer105 on Sep 11, 2013 wrote:
Super snacks for 500 gold? Do you mean mega snacks? If you do then I think you meant to say 5 000 gold, minimum. I was gonna go for 10 000.
Sorry for the misunder standing.

500 for regular snacks/reagents.

2500 for rare snacks/reagents.

5000 for super/epic snacks/reagents.

Explorer
Dec 21, 2009
critical blizzard on Sep 11, 2013 wrote:
so you can spend crowns are there any crowns items you can produce?
Just gold, sorry.