Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

LF healing current and others

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 07, 2011
Hello, I'm looking for a pet that has healing current plus other healing spells. I can breed with a Deer Night pedigree 70 (25) If you are interested Add me my name is Blake Sunhunter level 64 Ambrose realm if you are interested

Survivor
Jan 19, 2010
Leo98021 on Sep 4, 2013 wrote:
Hello, I'm looking for a pet that has healing current plus other healing spells. I can breed with a Deer Night pedigree 70 (25) If you are interested Add me my name is Blake Sunhunter level 64 Ambrose realm if you are interested
Hey Leo a lot of storm school pets give healing current. And if you mix them with a pet with spritely and work on power and agility you can hatch a pet with healing current and spritely. Also if its a more advanced pet such as crown shop ones you can hatch a pet that has healing current spritely and unicorn! :D My name is Alex Thunderstone lvl 89 I am usually in Unicorn realm or kraken.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Survivor
Jan 07, 2011
DarkstormsZ on Sep 4, 2013 wrote:
Hey Leo a lot of storm school pets give healing current. And if you mix them with a pet with spritely and work on power and agility you can hatch a pet with healing current and spritely. Also if its a more advanced pet such as crown shop ones you can hatch a pet that has healing current spritely and unicorn! :D My name is Alex Thunderstone lvl 89 I am usually in Unicorn realm or kraken.
Thanks anyway I got unicorn healing current tower shield sprite and fairy as epic talents now and the rest be ultra rare he also grew 3 pedigree levels. Thank for the info kinda knew about It already.

Survivor
Jan 19, 2010
Leo98021 on Sep 6, 2013 wrote:
Thanks anyway I got unicorn healing current tower shield sprite and fairy as epic talents now and the rest be ultra rare he also grew 3 pedigree levels. Thank for the info kinda knew about It already.
Then there's nothing you don't know Leo XD

Survivor
Sep 07, 2013
I hatched a Vamp with a Deer Knight now my vamp casts fairy, healing current, and gives a deer knight. Hatched twice, same result on both. point is, they mix VERY well. good luck.