Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Select Target in 1v1 PVE/PVP?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 09, 2011
Joseph Boomfountain here. I don't know if this goes under here or The Dorms but KI made it so that you have to select your target to attack or heal even if there is one monster (opponent player in PVP) and one player. If your casting a shield on yourself but there are no other people helping you you have to select yourself. same if there's only one bad guy and your attacking. KI please fix this.

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
Joe 101 on Aug 26, 2013 wrote:
Joseph Boomfountain here. I don't know if this goes under here or The Dorms but KI made it so that you have to select your target to attack or heal even if there is one monster (opponent player in PVP) and one player. If your casting a shield on yourself but there are no other people helping you you have to select yourself. same if there's only one bad guy and your attacking. KI please fix this.
I also think the selecting of the target is also a confirmation (minus aoe spells). Sometimes you accidentally click the wrong spell, but then before you select the target you just change it. Without that, it could mean people lose a one hour match in pvp just because their mouse or keypad was too sensitive!?!