Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Explore Malistaire's Lair Quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 01, 2011
So, I got the quest to explore Malistaire's lair and am wondering if he is at the end. I know I am not ready, but if anyone think that level 54 is ready to beat Malistaire, then let me know!

~Cheyenne GriffinCaller Level 54, Myth

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
Actually, you are just the right level. An average wizard (but your not over leveled) finishes around level 48 so your ready!

Molly level 75 Balance wizard

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
TheDragonTamer237 on Aug 26, 2013 wrote:
So, I got the quest to explore Malistaire's lair and am wondering if he is at the end. I know I am not ready, but if anyone think that level 54 is ready to beat Malistaire, then let me know!

~Cheyenne GriffinCaller Level 54, Myth
I went in at level 48, so you should be fine if proper planning (if you are planning to solo)

Defender
Dec 27, 2011
I think level 48 is the right level to go after Malistaire. I kind of got help from a wizard from a higher level. It is very difficult and time consuming to do it solo.

Antonio, Level 50 Grandmaster Pyromancer

Survivor
Feb 19, 2013
I don't think I'm an average wizard. I am almost level 48, but I literally got to DC academy yesterday. But I hope that will help, because the better the spells and health, the easier the battle.

" Knowledge is key, my friends. " Katie Duskleaf, level 47