Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

when i hatch i get the pet i have

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 02, 2013
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
baseball7777777777 on Aug 23, 2013 wrote:
I want to get others gets by hatching
There is no guarantee what pet you will get. Example, I tried to get a rain beetle... the qualifications are the storm beetle and "any" other pet. what did I get? Certainly not the rain beetle. :(

Explorer
Dec 29, 2008
This is not really a question but I understand what you mean, when you hatch with another pet it's a 50/50 chance at getting their pet or yours, you could keep hatching with them. But, you will get their pets talents most likely, and the talents are what's most important.

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
Keep hatching. Sometimes you get the same pet you hatched with, and sometimes you get the other person's pet. And some pet pairings can give you a hybrid pet. It's all luck.

Squire
May 10, 2013
RavenLady777 on Aug 24, 2013 wrote:
There is no guarantee what pet you will get. Example, I tried to get a rain beetle... the qualifications are the storm beetle and "any" other pet. what did I get? Certainly not the rain beetle. :(
Correct - I tried to get the Sea Dragon, with my Deer Knight and I got a Completely All Epic Talents with my deer knight :D