Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Constant issues Recently

AuthorMessage
Aug 16, 2013
I've been having several odd issues going on in the game. Each time I see something, I restart the game or my computer but it keeps happening

These are the following that happen:
1. Quest direction (arrow at the bottom) won't move into the direction of a quest/item
2. All monsters and players suddenly disappear
3. Not able to interact with anything (Whether talking to game characters or picking up items and wisps)
4. Freeze during a duel

When these things happen, I can't even quit the game! I have to go to my desktop and close the window.

I know in less than an hour there is suppose to be a maintenance (hopefully these issues are resolved) but if not, what else can I do to prevent this from happening.

I have a Toshiba Satellite C875D running on Windows 8.

Sincerely,
Brianna SoulSinger (Lvl 16 Balance School)

(post edited by Professor Greyrose to remove personally identifiable information)

Survivor
Feb 21, 2010
YES! I have that problem too! My arrow won't move! It drives me up a wall!
When it happens I just exit to character selection and come back, and it's fine.

Rebecca Emeraldflame level 75 sorcerer

Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
Yes, you aren't the only one with the arrow problem. I think I've had it for a while, probably a few months now. It makes finding characters you don't know difficult as well as item collection quests. It might just be my computer, because it is a pretty old one. Does any wizard out there have an idea on how to fix this? Even if I exit to the character selection and go back to my wizard it still does not fix itself.
~ Courtney I. Transcendent

Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
Here's another problem I noticed:

Whenever I open up a Buddy's page and they're offline, it tells me that they are level '0' and it doesn't tell me their school of Magic. I even got a friend request a few days ago that asked me if I would friend a 'Level 0.' The area where their school of magic's emblem would be was blank as well. I was pretty freaked out when I saw this. Has this been going on with anyone else? I certainly know that all of my friends aren't level 0.
~ Courtney I. Transcendent

Survivor
Feb 21, 2010
Explorer
Nov 21, 2009
I have that problem too, however mine seems to only happen during events so I just toss it up to "event lag"

Explorer
Jul 15, 2012
It might just be your connection, cause this sounds a LOT like the game is failing to download to your computer.

Robert Angleblade
Transcendent Theurgist