Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestia Lunarium Glitch. I need help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 24, 2009
So, I was working in celestia when I eventually got to the lunarium quest, as all you higher level players know it has a dungeon like entrance, you need to press x to enter. (Now. I Have this unlocked I have double checked) I cant enter, everything tells me to enter the lunarium. But I cannot because the game will not say press x to enter and if I press x anyways nothing happens. I have switched realms, reclogged, and everything, nothing seems to work. If you have advice or help I would appreciate it.

TheGrandPyro

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
TheGrandPyro on Aug 20, 2013 wrote:
So, I was working in celestia when I eventually got to the lunarium quest, as all you higher level players know it has a dungeon like entrance, you need to press x to enter. (Now. I Have this unlocked I have double checked) I cant enter, everything tells me to enter the lunarium. But I cannot because the game will not say press x to enter and if I press x anyways nothing happens. I have switched realms, reclogged, and everything, nothing seems to work. If you have advice or help I would appreciate it.

TheGrandPyro
Are you sure that you have the right quest to go to the Lunarium? You need Destination: Moon. This link gives details in case you need it (prequests, who gives the quest, etc.):

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Destination:_Moon

And on this link with all of Celestia's quests, you can see how Destination: Moon, leads you to the Portico and the Lunarium:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Celestia_Quest_Tree

Hope this helps.

Explorer
Jun 05, 2011
Ah.

If you did get the quest for the Lunarium, or the Portico, and the sigil is lit up but isn't giving the prompt, press X anyway.

I've had this happen during Pet training, don't worry. It's a common glitch.

Survivor
May 24, 2009
Thank you guys, your feedback had helped and the glitch is resolved.
See you in the wonderful world of wizardry! ^.^

TheGrandPyro