Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Most annoying Wysteria Quest

AuthorMessage
Delver
Mar 05, 2013
Just did Wysteria again with my second wizard. Lol, I forgot how annoying it could be. My vote for Most Annoying....definitely Collect Leaves from Green Men. I kept track this time, 30 fights! And I hate those Green Men, I'm balance...you cast a Spirit Shield, they cast Storm Shark. Cast an Elemental Shield, you have a tree throwing rocks at you. And, last but not least, there's only room for like 2 battles on the street and people are constantly joining! Usually when You're/I'm just about to cast the Killing Spell. The funny thing is, it doesn't matter how many you fight, you either don't collect, or if you're lucky, you collect 1. I did like Wysteria though, I wish they'd make it a real world and not an ancillary one. Have Fun!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
valdushawkflame on Aug 18, 2013 wrote:
Just did Wysteria again with my second wizard. Lol, I forgot how annoying it could be. My vote for Most Annoying....definitely Collect Leaves from Green Men. I kept track this time, 30 fights! And I hate those Green Men, I'm balance...you cast a Spirit Shield, they cast Storm Shark. Cast an Elemental Shield, you have a tree throwing rocks at you. And, last but not least, there's only room for like 2 battles on the street and people are constantly joining! Usually when You're/I'm just about to cast the Killing Spell. The funny thing is, it doesn't matter how many you fight, you either don't collect, or if you're lucky, you collect 1. I did like Wysteria though, I wish they'd make it a real world and not an ancillary one. Have Fun!
The key to that one is to grab a green man going in each direction (one walking to the left, one to the right). You'll get credit for one... three duels and out most times!

Survivor
May 30, 2009
I agree with you. It took me a long time for my 2nd wizard to collect the leaves.
I would put all of my blades on and they would kill me before I could attack. So I gave up on that quest and did other quests in the main world. When I came back 5 levels later, I had more health, so it was easier for me to stay alive during the battle.
Jordan Dragonshard lv. 78
Kelly Moonshard lv. 42
~Its hard to beat a person who never gives up -Babe Ruth~

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
I'll say... I did every single quest in Wysteria ( except Tower of the Helephant, which I can't go to yet) and I really didn't like trying to collect anything from the green men. Took so long....

Survivor
Sep 01, 2009
I agree totally I am still trying to finish that! I hate it! I only have one leaf so far so I have a long way to go.
Katie PetalPearl Level 31
See you in the spiral (maybe) !

Explorer
Sep 02, 2012
To be honest, I never fought a Green Man alone once. I always got someone to help because they were so hard. They were even harder because I'm a Life wizard, and they would always resist.

Defender
Aug 15, 2010
kitty4600 on Nov 17, 2013 wrote:
I agree totally I am still trying to finish that! I hate it! I only have one leaf so far so I have a long way to go.
Katie PetalPearl Level 31
See you in the spiral (maybe) !
Dear Katie Petalpearl,

I know what you mean with those annoying Green Men, what I did was joined a battle with 3-4 Green Men, and I am 75% sure it will work. If it doesn't well, I'm sorry, but it happened on my first try, I kept doing it and in like 20 minutes I got all the leaves!

Sincerely,
Alex Goldcoin Level 29

Explorer
Oct 26, 2012
The only thing that saved me from dying and doing the quest in 30 minutes was. My wand it had the polymorth dracion spell it has the fire trap fire blade helephant firezilla!

Survivor
Feb 02, 2013
The green men were especially annoying to me because there was this jerk that kept joining my battles then fleeing. It was before I knew how to switch realms, so I was stuck. I had to leave and do another quest because he kept ruining my already hard battles. Really, who has fun doing that?