Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Krokotopia or Wysteria???

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 09, 2013
I love Wysteria!! Pigs rock!!! Are you guys more "lizardy?" As in Krok? Tell me which you prefer??

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
fireryprincess11 on Aug 16, 2013 wrote:
I love Wysteria!! Pigs rock!!! Are you guys more "lizardy?" As in Krok? Tell me which you prefer??
I like both, but do like Wysteria a lot. I hope they expand on it someday...and actually give us stuff in their shops! Like the furniture we've been asking for since this world came out.

Survivor
May 30, 2009
I quite like both worlds equally, but if I had to choose, I would say that I like Krok more because I do like lizards. Also, I think I like Krok more because it is the main story line, whereas Wysteria is a side world. It would be wonderful if they expanded Wysteria. I've always been curious as to what spells those schools used, so I would love to see what kind of spells they have in store(:

Jordan Dragonshard lv. 78
Kelly Moonshard lv. 42

"I don't believe it."
"That is why you fail."
~Luke & Yoda in Dagobah~

Survivor
Oct 04, 2012
There both most the same but wysterie gives more Xp but less missions

Survivor
May 01, 2010
Krockotopia because its wayyyy easier

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
I like BOTH!!! Maybe wysteria a tad more since of the xp and scenery and spiral cup ....... But krokotopia was pretty fun .... Eh ...

Survivor
Sep 22, 2013
Though I can't even get past the first boss Wysteria is my favorite so far. I even have a friend who completed it. He also told me (My friends tell me so much spoiler stuff that helps me) that you get the A+ Student Badge, plus KT had way to many dungeons.

Tanner Lifeheart, Adept

Survivor
Nov 01, 2012
I love Wysteria the scenery is beautiful and there is cute little pigs walking around. The shops have cool stuff to.
I also like the Pegasus Place thing.

lvl. 33

Survivor
Jul 27, 2013
Explorer
Oct 30, 2011
krok defintily cause wisteria shops give you the oppistite of what you want
Michal darkeyes level 29