Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grizzleheim

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 18, 2012
Grizzleheim is a place full of bears, trees, and a new beginning of hard quests. Many fighting quests actually. Grizzleheim may be easy for the high levels. But, do you think I should go on with the quests in Grizzleheim or level up a little bit or something. Please answer to my post! Thanks :)

Rachel HawkFlower level 21

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
lilysitter on Aug 15, 2013 wrote:
Grizzleheim is a place full of bears, trees, and a new beginning of hard quests. Many fighting quests actually. Grizzleheim may be easy for the high levels. But, do you think I should go on with the quests in Grizzleheim or level up a little bit or something. Please answer to my post! Thanks :)

At Level 21, I found it a little hard. I waited until I was at least Level 25 to go back, and it seemed to work better for me.

Community Leader
Grizzleheim is made to be played along with the other worlds in parallel. For this reason you will find the bosses in Grizzleheim greatly vary in how difficult they are.

If you reach a place where you are having difficulty defeating the bosses, then you should go back to the other worlds and level up a bit more. When you think your ready, then head back and show those Grizzleheim bosses what your made of :)

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
lilysitter on Aug 15, 2013 wrote:

Lily,

Some of my brothers have done Grizzleheim as they got calls from Ambrose. Many other wizards do the quests you are trying to complete. While in Northguard, request for help, and maybe you will find that other wizards need to do he same ones.

If you are trying to solo the game, you might be discouraged. Asking for help isn't as most people make it seem.

Timothy Pearlflower, L90