Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dungeons

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 02, 2009
I noticed that when i do to a dungeon sigil it doesnt say click x to enter anymore. Why is that? and how can i fix it?

Wolf Deathhunter
Level 72 Sorcerer

Survivor
Jan 29, 2012
Wolf Deathhunter on Aug 14, 2013 wrote:
I noticed that when i do to a dungeon sigil it doesnt say click x to enter anymore. Why is that? and how can i fix it?

Wolf Deathhunter
Level 72 Sorcerer
Can you actually go in the dungeon? If you can't, then log and back in again because sometimes for me, I can't click on NPCs or go in dungeons because when I of near them nothing shows up.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Wolf Deathhunter on Aug 14, 2013 wrote:

Wolf Deathhunter
Level 72 Sorcerer
Do you really need it? You obviously know what to do. I honestly hadn't even noticed. if the sigil is lit, you can go in. No need to over complicate things.

Survivor
May 02, 2009
But it also does it with picking up items for quests which i need. And yes i can go in dungeons and talk to NPCs but it gets on my nerves.

Squire
May 10, 2013
RavenLady777 on Aug 14, 2013 wrote:
Do you really need it? You obviously know what to do. I honestly hadn't even noticed. if the sigil is lit, you can go in. No need to over complicate things.
Your not exactly right, the sigil for Tree of Life wasn't lit, and I could go in if I felt like it

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
PlayHard101 on Aug 17, 2013 wrote:
Your not exactly right, the sigil for Tree of Life wasn't lit, and I could go in if I felt like it
Dungeons are usually only lit if it is an active quest. If you stand outside of a dungeon that was previously completed, it will usually not be lit (I believe the exception are the early worlds where they were lit all the time).