Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard 101 animated series

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 26, 2012
Molly the Balance ... on Dec 18, 2013 wrote:
I like these ideas. I've been on the message boards for almost a year and I never thought of this. Keep up the good work!
Thank you.
All ideas are welcome to help keep up the good work.

Survivor
Nov 24, 2013
I think it should be:
and
and
and
It is a great show to advertise though.
Alexander Wintermender

Delver
Aug 26, 2012
MythWizardForeves on Dec 17, 2013 wrote:
I like your ideas, though you only included one girl, which I think should be changed. I think the personalities are pretty good, but I think one of the wizards should be more solitary, and perhaps rude/stubborn. (perhaps this young wizard could be tempted to join the enemy, but then his/her friends come and blah blah they happy and friends and he/she less rude/stubborn/whatever) Anyway, cool ideas, peace out, and wait ... I have an idea for the myth or maybe death wizard, lol. I dunno name but it could be a girl, who's stubborn, solitary, makes jokes at the others' expense, and basically reminds yah of a younger, girl version of Cyrus, lol.

-Jasmine Owltalon, level 95 myth
Yea your right

Delver
Aug 26, 2012
rusher2828 on Dec 18, 2013 wrote:
Luckily this series doesn't have to be presented on a television network.
It's more likely to be seperated clips at first then a fully edited together episode.
Finally you have to remember that kinsisle currently has characters ready to work with.
Two chaaracters would definatly have to be the and the students from the CGI battle against Malistare commercials.
I say that for two reasons.
One these two characters have already been seen by a nationwide audience of wizard101 players ,and two that audience of players has already recognized those two characters as a significant icon in the community of players.
All other characters will be left to decide on. The names will most likely be up to the company depending on how big a deal they will make the series.
Thank you Luke for your valued input to this idea. Keep the ideas coming.
Wow thank you

Delver
Aug 26, 2012
They all meet at Dark cave where they find:

Kelly Darkemerald

Shc: Fearless, Studies a lot, Silent, Likes to be with friends

For those saying they need independence I'm adding stuff to others to make them independent:

Mario's new shc: acts as the leader and doesn't like others taking his position, additionally he thinks the leader should be superior

Jack, Sean shc in group: they prefer being with each other because: great tag team group, troublemaker group and sneaky group

Group shc: when Sean doesn't want to attack an enemy they attack Sean with tickles

Jack's new shc: When he accomplishes something he brags about it, normally giving the group a headache

Ian's new shc: Secret crush on Dawn

I couldn't think of a new shc for the other guys. Keep in mind i'm adding not replacing. So hope you like my ideas for making them more independent

Delver
Aug 26, 2012
Also i'm adding to each one a specific friend and rival

Mario:
Friend- Ian
Rival- everyone else, he always warns Ian that they are not to be trusted and to keep an eye on them (of course an accident on a mission almost gets Jack kicked out by Mario because Jack was framed)

Ian:
Friend- Mario, Dawn, Eduardo
Rival- Jack, Sean

Dawn
Friend- Kelly, Ian,

Jack
Friend- Sean, Eduardo
Rival- Ian, Kelly, Mario (starting at the point when he was framed)

Sean
Friend- Jack, Eduardo
Rival- everyone else

Eduardo

Friend- everyone, as I said before he is pretty friendly
Rival- nobody

Kelly
Friend- Dawn
Rival- everyone else

As many of you know, no team is perfect, that is why I invented this chart

Defender
Feb 26, 2012
Luke Skysleeper on Dec 20, 2013 wrote:

Kelly Darkemerald

For those saying they need independence I'm adding stuff to others to make them independent:

Mario's new shc: acts as the leader and doesn't like others taking his position, additionally he thinks the leader should be superior

Jack, Sean shc in group: they prefer being with each other because: great tag team group, troublemaker group and sneaky group

Group shc: when Sean doesn't want to attack an enemy they attack Sean with tickles

Jack's new shc: When he accomplishes something he brags about it, normally giving the group a headache

I couldn't think of a new shc for the other guys. Keep in mind i'm adding not replacing. So hope you like my ideas for making them more independent
I like how your'e adding these ideas for personalities.
Just keep in mind about the number of characters that would be in the series it's most likely that kingisle will
limit the main characters to four at most depending on how they incorperate the details of the game into
the series.
Though a wizard crush would definatly be a good addition to the story when the main storyline reaches
those points when the characters are in between the main quest story points.

Defender
Feb 26, 2012
Also i'm adding to each one a specific friend and rival

Mario:
Friend- Ian
Rival- everyone else, he always warns Ian that they are not to be trusted and to keep an eye on them (of course an accident on a mission almost gets Jack kicked out by Mario because Jack was framed)

Ian:
Friend- Mario, Dawn, Eduardo
Rival- Jack, Sean

Dawn
Friend- Kelly, Ian,

Jack
Friend- Sean, Eduardo
Rival- Ian, Kelly, Mario (starting at the point when he was framed)

Sean
Friend- Jack, Eduardo
Rival- everyone else

Eduardo

Friend- everyone, as I said before he is pretty friendly
Rival- nobody

Kelly
Friend- Dawn
Rival- everyone else

As many of you know, no team is perfect, that is why I invented this chart
The rivals are definatly going to be a part of the story, it's a given of any good show or series to have a rival
slash friend to accompany eachother on the quest.

Though you have to remember the quests aren't really missions. They're more like actions taken on by the characters of thier own accord to do what's best. The quests are never forced on the wizards, the wizards do
those quests because it's the right thing to do ,and if they didn't take on these responsibilities who would
be courageous enough to willingly help others in thier time of need

Take that into consideration. Hopefully this will help with further ideas to come about this idea.
All ideas are welcome.

Delver
Aug 26, 2012
rusher2828 on Dec 21, 2013 wrote:
The rivals are definatly going to be a part of the story, it's a given of any good show or series to have a rival

Though you have to remember the quests aren't really missions. They're more like actions taken on by the characters of thier own accord to do what's best. The quests are never forced on the wizards, the wizards do
those quests because it's the right thing to do ,and if they didn't take on these responsibilities who would

Take that into consideration. Hopefully this will help with further ideas to come about this idea.
All ideas are welcome.
No problem

Delver
Aug 26, 2012
I like how your'e adding these ideas for personalities.
Just keep in mind about the number of characters that would be in the series it's most likely that kingisle will
limit the main characters to four at most depending on how they incorperate the details of the game into
the series.
Though a wizard crush would definatly be a good addition to the story when the main storyline reaches
those points when the characters are in between the main quest story points.
I guess your right. Although there is always the possibility all of them are main, they all could still go in the series but not all the time if there is a limit that is not 7. And if we leave out only one school a lot of people will complain

Delver
Aug 26, 2012

All ideas are welcome.
Your right the only missions would be the headmaster's because you know he is the headmaster and he can put you on detention. The others are good deeds. But I only do side quests because of exp but its not like they all have a bar on there feet which says there exp. That would be pretty awkward and doesn't go with the show.

Delver
Aug 26, 2012
I came up with something else, there should be melees. Why? Because something players have been complaining for a long time is why is there magic in worlds where they don't teach or even believe in magic. So yeah I came up with wands for those fights:

Mario
Sword and shield

Ian
two-handed sword

Kelly
normal sword (you know no shield you can one hand it)

Eduardo
staff

Jack
axe

Dawn
bow

Sean
knife

Yea I know they don't fit for a world like Marleybone but at least they fit for Mooshu and Aquila AND you can cast spells with them

Defender
Feb 26, 2012
Luke Skysleeper on Dec 21, 2013 wrote:
I guess your right. Although there is always the possibility all of them are main, they all could still go in the series but not all the time if there is a limit that is not 7. And if we leave out only one school a lot of people will complain
To fix that school character being left out issue i think students from the diffrent schools in Ravenwood could be introduced by interacting with the main storyline characters in the area of the Ravenwood main magic schools.

That way people who are players in the game can see great examples of the other schools of magic withought having felt they've been left out from the series.

That way everybody can see (player or not) the amazing qaulities of all the wizards in wizard101.
Like in the first couple of pages in the Abracadoodle comic that you can find on the wizard101 homepage.

Defender
Feb 26, 2012
Luke Skysleeper on Dec 21, 2013 wrote:
I came up with something else, there should be melees. Why? Because something players have been complaining for a long time is why is there magic in worlds where they don't teach or even believe in magic. So yeah I came up with wands for those fights:

Mario
Sword and shield

Ian
two-handed sword

Kelly
normal sword (you know no shield you can one hand it)

Eduardo
staff

Jack
axe

Dawn
bow

Sean
knife

Yea I know they don't fit for a world like Marleybone but at least they fit for Mooshu and Aquila AND you can cast spells with them
One thing you might notice in a world like Marleybone is that only criminals or main storyline antagonists like
the bosses the wizards have to fight use magic.

None of the official law following citizens or police in Marleybone are seen using magic.
So maybe the criminals and bosses are using gear that gives them thier magic which they use to fight the wizards.
Like when certain gear gives wizards in the game bonus spells in thier spell deck. That would make the most sense for something like this.

You never know what gear those enemy characters have on them at the time.
That would also help to explain why those things you fight in the game drop items when you fight them.

Delver
Aug 26, 2012
rusher2828 on Dec 22, 2013 wrote:
One thing you might notice in a world like Marleybone is that only criminals or main storyline antagonists like
the bosses the wizards have to fight use magic.

None of the official law following citizens or police in Marleybone are seen using magic.
So maybe the criminals and bosses are using gear that gives them thier magic which they use to fight the wizards.
Like when certain gear gives wizards in the game bonus spells in thier spell deck. That would make the most sense for something like this.

You never know what gear those enemy characters have on them at the time.
That would also help to explain why those things you fight in the game drop items when you fight them.
Yea I never thought of that

Delver
Aug 26, 2012
Um rusher2828 do I give my ideas for storyline? I know probably Kingsisle will be the one to do the official one and that probably my idea for the storyline won't get implemented, but do I comment my ideas for storyline?

Defender
Aug 15, 2010
I have a great list of characters planned out:

1. Sarah Lightsword
Level 95 Wizard

2. Zachary Spellheart
Level 93 Wizard

3. James Firebringer
Level 91 Wizard

4. Alyssa Fairyfriend
Level 27 Wizard

5. Mark Swifthammer
Level 93 Wizard

6. Justin Deathwing
Level 92 Wizard

7. Abigail Staffstriker
Level 94 Wizard

All teachers included.

The 7 wizards are all friends, they are visiting Wizard City, but everything is different, the enemies are different, and much much stronger. They are all corrupt wizards, the most powerful anyone has ever seen. 7 come towards them, they are their rivals, come up with names and edit this post anyway you'd like, I'd love to hear your ideas.

Defender
Feb 26, 2012
Luke Skysleeper on Dec 28, 2013 wrote:
Um rusher2828 do I give my ideas for storyline? I know probably Kingsisle will be the one to do the official one and that probably my idea for the storyline won't get implemented, but do I comment my ideas for storyline?
The main storyline for the series is virtually set on how it would go except for small details here and there ,but
the order of the side worlds are certainly up for commenting and ideas.
Like the order in which they are introduced and what characters might take on the responsibility for those worlds.
Thank you for asking.

Delver
Aug 26, 2012
rusher2828 on Dec 29, 2013 wrote:
The main storyline for the series is virtually set on how it would go except for small details here and there ,but
the order of the side worlds are certainly up for commenting and ideas.
Like the order in which they are introduced and what characters might take on the responsibility for those worlds.
Thank you for asking.
So I came up with the ideas so this is how side worlds would go:
Grizzleheim part 1: After they are told that the Kroconomicon is in Marleybone they receive a call summoning them back to Wizard City, there they are told by Headmaster Ambrose, a world called Grizzleheim needs there help,and to speak to the king. And there is where they meet the guard and Grizzleheim starts.

Wysteria: After Grizzleheim part 1, they are once again, summoned by Headmaster Ambrose. He tells them that they have been chosen to compete for the Spiral Cup, held each year on Wysteria, and they are chosen for being Ravenwood's top 7 students. He warns them Ravenwood hasn't won in a long time. They meet the registrar blah blah blah. Then they are warned by a shadowy figure that Wysterian students cheat and to watch out. As mysteriously as it got there, it vanished to thin air. Now there is a difference. When the time comes for the tournament, it is splitted into 7 branches (or the number of protagonists).

Grizzleheim part 2: Ravenscar and Nidavellir: After Dragonspyre, they are told by the headmaster that an old friend in Grizzleheim needs there help. They meet him and Ravenscar starts. Assuming that each world will be a season there is a difference here. Though this is only one area it will take half a season.

Wintertusk: This season starts with 2 months later (not literally I mean in the series) in fancy font. The narrator says everything has been normal since they stopped the Coven and everything is normal around the Spiral. They have been continuing there studies, until... They are summoned by the Headmaster and since that there old friend once again needs there help. Blah blah Wintertusk starts.

After this the second Arc starts. I organized them by order in which you unlock them. Like Grizzleheim at 20 Wysteria at 25 and so on. This is the order I think it should go. What do you think?

Defender
Feb 26, 2012
superspy2 on Dec 28, 2013 wrote:
I have a great list of characters planned out:

1. Sarah Lightsword
Level 95 Wizard

2. Zachary Spellheart
Level 93 Wizard

3. James Firebringer
Level 91 Wizard

4. Alyssa Fairyfriend
Level 27 Wizard

5. Mark Swifthammer
Level 93 Wizard

6. Justin Deathwing
Level 92 Wizard

7. Abigail Staffstriker
Level 94 Wizard

All teachers included.

The 7 wizards are all friends, they are visiting Wizard City, but everything is different, the enemies are different, and much much stronger. They are all corrupt wizards, the most powerful anyone has ever seen. 7 come towards them, they are their rivals, come up with names and edit this post anyway you'd like, I'd love to hear your ideas.
I like your enthusiasm towards this idea and thank you for letting me reply to your ideas.
Though I think any future events that may take place in the story of wizard101 would be up to Kingsisle.
Your list of characters may be shortened for one certain reason.
When you look at a dueling circle there are only four spaces on either side.
So the series would focus a lot on the four characters who were capable and or willing to go on the quests.
Besides in certain dungeons in the game only four at a time are allowed in.
I hope this has helped with the idea.

Defender
Aug 15, 2010
Here's the characteristics I'd have for the cast from my other post:

Sarah Lightsword
Pretty, nice, lots of friends

Zachary Spellheart
Troublemaker, funny, nice to students, not teachers

James Firebringer
Popular, smart, nice

Alyssa Fairyfriend (by the way she's now a level 92 Wizard)
Kind, graceful, very smart

Mark Swifthammer
Cool, calm, adaptable

Justin Deathwing
Short tempered, strong, teacher's pet

Abigail Staffstriker
Extremely popular, sassy, mean, physically hurtful

Also, Luke Skysleeper
Maybe my characters and yours could clash together! It'd be an interesting combination!

Defender
Aug 15, 2010

Kelly Darkemerald

Dear Luke,

I love your characters ideas, maybe they could meet up somewhere along the story and form a team. Maybe Abigail Staffstriker (my character) and Mario learn in Krokotopia and come back to hang out with their friends, I mean Author Wethersfield doesn't have a school, so that balance teacher can teach them. Maybe they could all of the characters could live in a Massive Fantasy Palace, I know only 1 player could live in a house, but in the show they could. I have a list of the first episodes they could do for awhile, here they are:
Actually, just forget my characters in my first post about this, it was a dumb post, they can all start out as level 1.

Episodes
1. Into the Spiral (Pilot)
2. Skeletons and Spirits (Unicorn Way)
3. Giant Problem (Cyclops Lane)
4. Flame War (Fire Cat Alley)
5. Snowdown (Colossal Boulevard)
6. I Sea You (Crab Alley)
7. Grabbing for Grubb (Sunken City)
8. Wrath of the Wraith (The Battle with Lord Nightshade)
9. Meeting the Manders (Krokotopia)
10. Krokocrazy (First Dungeon
11. Sphinx Games (Colosseum)
12. Banshee Tooth (Second Dungeon)
13. Emperor's Trap (Third Dungeon)
14. Surprisingly Scary (Well of Spirits)
15. The Fate of the Oasis (Krokopatra Battle)
All Marleybone Bosses and Dungeons for Marleybone episodes
16. Pig Out (Wysteria)
17. Hobgoblin Horror (Pegasus Place)
18. Tournament Part 1 (First 1/2 of the Tournament)
19. Tournament Part 2 (Second 1/2)
20. Olympus Games (Aquila)
21. Zeus (Aquila Finale)
22. The Argument (PvP)
And so on and so forth.

Defender
Aug 15, 2010
Dear Kingsisle,

If you do start a Wizard 101 Series, be sure to say: A Special Thanks to (Everyone who added on to this topic)

Delver
Aug 26, 2012
superspy2 on Dec 29, 2013 wrote:
Dear Luke,

I love your characters ideas, maybe they could meet up somewhere along the story and form a team. Maybe Abigail Staffstriker (my character) and Mario learn in Krokotopia and come back to hang out with their friends, I mean Author Wethersfield doesn't have a school, so that balance teacher can teach them. Maybe they could all of the characters could live in a Massive Fantasy Palace, I know only 1 player could live in a house, but in the show they could. I have a list of the first episodes they could do for awhile, here they are:
Actually, just forget my characters in my first post about this, it was a dumb post, they can all start out as level 1.

Episodes
1. Into the Spiral (Pilot)
2. Skeletons and Spirits (Unicorn Way)
3. Giant Problem (Cyclops Lane)
4. Flame War (Fire Cat Alley)
5. Snowdown (Colossal Boulevard)
6. I Sea You (Crab Alley)
7. Grabbing for Grubb (Sunken City)
8. Wrath of the Wraith (The Battle with Lord Nightshade)
9. Meeting the Manders (Krokotopia)
10. Krokocrazy (First Dungeon
11. Sphinx Games (Colosseum)
12. Banshee Tooth (Second Dungeon)
13. Emperor's Trap (Third Dungeon)
14. Surprisingly Scary (Well of Spirits)
15. The Fate of the Oasis (Krokopatra Battle)
All Marleybone Bosses and Dungeons for Marleybone episodes
16. Pig Out (Wysteria)
17. Hobgoblin Horror (Pegasus Place)
18. Tournament Part 1 (First 1/2 of the Tournament)
19. Tournament Part 2 (Second 1/2)
20. Olympus Games (Aquila)
21. Zeus (Aquila Finale)
22. The Argument (PvP)
And so on and so forth.
superspy2 thanks for the compliments. And I don't think yours was a dumb post, though I agreed they should start at lvl 1. And in fact I like your idea of a massive clash. A special battle 7 character slots in each side. Also I like your episode name ideas. Keep in mind we are assuming each world is a different season(except Ravenscar and Nidavelir, those I think should be half a season even though they are not worlds) .

P.S. I forgot to implement Aquila last post

Aquila part 1: Mount Olympus: After Wysteria they are summoned by Cyrus, Aquila part 1 starts. Now the only change I would make is, Gods have squads of 18 legionaries defending them, and the part where you fight only legionaries about 30.

Aquila part 2: Atlantea: After Zafaria (and before the quest where you learn about the Council of Light) they once again summoned to Aquila. Again only thing more guards.

Aquila part 3: Tartarus: I'll leave this part to you guys, I'm only lvl 77 so I can't go there yet.

Defender
Aug 15, 2010
Luke Skysleeper on Dec 31, 2013 wrote:
superspy2 thanks for the compliments. And I don't think yours was a dumb post, though I agreed they should start at lvl 1. And in fact I like your idea of a massive clash. A special battle 7 character slots in each side. Also I like your episode name ideas. Keep in mind we are assuming each world is a different season(except Ravenscar and Nidavelir, those I think should be half a season even though they are not worlds) .

P.S. I forgot to implement Aquila last post

Aquila part 1: Mount Olympus: After Wysteria they are summoned by Cyrus, Aquila part 1 starts. Now the only change I would make is, Gods have squads of 18 legionaries defending them, and the part where you fight only legionaries about 30.

Aquila part 2: Atlantea: After Zafaria (and before the quest where you learn about the Council of Light) they once again summoned to Aquila. Again only thing more guards.

Aquila part 3: Tartarus: I'll leave this part to you guys, I'm only lvl 77 so I can't go there yet.
Thanks for the nice comment, but I need to be more specific on The Argument (PvP) Details listed below:

So one of my characters and one of your characters could have a feud. They'd be fighting over what to do next, go shopping or go to Mooshu. The other 12 characters are really annoyed for fighting over such a dumb thing. The arguing wizards force everyone to go and watch them duel at the Arena in Unicorn Way. They walk up to the doors and Diego the Duelmaster notices them screaming and yelling. He says "Stop, young wizards! What's going on?" he asks. One of the wizards explains what's happening. Diego says: "Well, I can't allow angry wizards to destroy each other" One of the angry wizards shoves him out of the way and drags in the other wizard. A shadow in the corner was spotted by Dawn, your life wizard, and walks to the commons. Everyone walks into the arena, annoyed. The first spell was cast, "STOP!" someone yells. It was Merle Ambrose. "You two, come with me" he says. "I just heard from Wolf Darkdemon (AKA the bad guy) that you shoved Diego." The wizards keep pointing at one another and stuttering. "Stop, I have talked to your teachers, they are most disappointed, I'm afraid I have no choice, you are suspended from Ravenwood for 2 weeks for hitting a teacher, hand over your wands and decks now." Both do as he just commanded. They walk out sighing.

That was a little preview of that idea, add on to it if you'd like.